• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on a "Tren Only" run?

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been running straight test C for a while now at a low to moderate dose. I have stayed clear of the Tren for the time being for no particular reason. In doing so, I feel like I have "lost" the aggression I once had when I would hit the gym along with a little of the sex drive I had when on it. I'm curious about a Tren only run. I'd like some honest feedback from those that have tried it and whether or not it was beneficial. Would you do it again?

You want to drop the test completely and run tren...?

You want to drop the test completely and run tren...?

exactly my questiom .. if the answer is yes, then no , its a dumb idea. but if you are saying keep test at about trt dose
and just add tren, then sure thats fine

Thats what I was thinking but I've not heard of it being done. Just curious

- - - Updated - - -

exactly my questiom .. if the answer is yes, then no , its a dumb idea. but if you are saying keep test at about trt dose
and just add tren, then sure thats fine

Got it. I'll stick with that

I think you would be better off to just add a small dose of tren but what do I know I've never tried it . Let us know how it goes I'm guessing no sex drive from lack of test

Jesus bro , I thought you were going on Tren only , you would really fuck your shit up !!!

Thats what I was thinking but I've not heard of it being done. Just curious

- - - Updated - - -

Got it. I'll stick with that

lots of peeps going to say oh you need to add mast or an oral too.
blah blah... no just drop test down to say 200mg a week and add however much tren you want .
could be as little as 50mg eod or 100mg per day. could be ace or e.
its really whatever works for you.
at 50-75 mg eod real tren ace is plenty powerful for an extra kick

lots of peeps going to say oh you need to add mast or an oral too.
blah blah... no just drop test down to say 200mg a week and add however much tren you want .
could be as little as 50mg eod or 100mg per day. could be ace or e.
its really whatever works for you.
at 50-75 mg eod real tren ace is plenty powerful for an extra kick

I'm going to drop the Test to 300/week and place the Tren around 400/week with dex as an AI. I'll see if that gets me back on track.

Yeah that'll work. I like ace better but get tired of ED pins after about 5 weeks. I also prefer doing ace ed instead of eod just because the sweats aren't quite as bad. But as long as you keep your wits about you I don't think tren is half as bad as everyone says.

IML Gear Cream!
But stay fuckin hydrated though. Dehydration is a sure way to fuck yourself up

I think you would be better off to just add a small dose of tren but what do I know I've never tried it . Let us know how it goes I'm guessing no sex drive from lack of test

Yeah keep the test dose and it's cool if you add tren. If you wanna know what running tren alone is like just ask the guy on hammer test that got him 11ng free test huh frank 😂 Straight fire

Quick thing.

You don't see a lot of talk about switching up compunds to extend cycles anymore but, one of my favorite things to do was follow a higher test and deca cycle with a lower test (500mg)and tren cycle.

I don't prefer this unless it's in a long long blast scenario.

I'm actually contemplating lower test with npp and mast.... The experimenting continues.

Lowish test with NPP and mast is gonna be my next blast I'm thinking. After I get the fat off I'm gonna take a cruise then add lean size

I've been running straight test C for a while now at a low to moderate dose. I have stayed clear of the Tren for the time being for no particular reason. In doing so, I feel like I have "lost" the aggression I once had when I would hit the gym along with a little of the sex drive I had when on it. I'm curious about a Tren only run. I'd like some honest feedback from those that have tried it and whether or not it was beneficial. Would you do it again?
No I would never do it again. I did Tren-only cycles more than once and it was a waste of time, gear, and money.I also felt like garbage after the three week mark on every Tren cycle. The reason I used it alone was due to it being the only gear I could get at the time without having to go to some muscle head at the gym, who could've been an undercover cop for all knew.

The reason for my second cycle with it was because someone had convinced me that the 75mg EOD wasn't enough, so for the second stupid cycle I did with it, I used 75mg ED, and then after that was a terrible failure, I allowed someone else to convince me that I needed to use 150mg ED and so that's what I did. I have to tell you that after three weeks on that, I began missing a number of workouts because I felt so crappy. No energy at all. Felt completely run down all the time. Never again.

While we're on the subject, can you experienced guys tell me approx. what dose of tren starts fucking with your cardio capacity. I've heard it makes you super winded

While we're on the subject, can you experienced guys tell me approx. what dose of tren starts fucking with your cardio capacity. I've heard it makes you super winded
For me it didn't matter what the dosage was. My endurance was reduced on 75mg EOD just like it was on 150mg ED. Even during barbell squats, I would get winded quicker/sooner with the Trenbolone Acetate than without gear at all.

- - - Updated - - -

My buddy did this awhile back but not intentionally.. He was on test and tren ace getting really good results no sides then about wk 3 0r 4 he shutdown super hard and extreme lethargy and acne which not sure what that was from turns out the test was very under dosed or it wasn't test at all he wouldn't get bloods because he's a cheap shit so ill leave the sources name out but they have since shutdown or went private. Anyway he started some other test and got it all lined out but for about 8 days he was fning miserable!

Get Shredded!
Some young guys in the gym have been running tren only cycles, 200-400/wk tren E for 8-12 wks with no ancillaries. They say no loss of sexual function and no unusual sides. I wouldn't recommend it, just relaying what I hear.

My buddy did this awhile back but not intentionally.. He was on test and tren ace getting really good results no sides then about wk 3 0r 4 he shutdown super hard and extreme lethargy and acne which not sure what that was from turns out the test was very under dosed or it wasn't test at all he wouldn't get bloods because he's a cheap shit so ill leave the sources name out but they have since shutdown or went private. Anyway he started some other test and got it all lined out but for about 8 days he was fning miserable!
hammer time

Back