• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

David Blaine Shot In The Mouth As Trick Goes Horribly Wrong

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
David Blaine Shot In The Mouth As Trick Goes Horribly Wrong

LAS VEGAS – David Blaine, master magician and illusionist, shot himself in the mouth as he performed one of his scariest tricks: the bullet catch.

While preparing for his television show Beyond Magic, Blaine was attempting to catch a bullet in his mouth. He was fitted with a gum shield that went in this mouth. The shield held a metal cup – and that’s what he would actually catch the bullet in.
ut the clip that aired on the show shows that this trick went wrong – in a big way. The metal cup slipped out of the gum shield. When the bullet hit, the shield shattered.

“I felt an impact in the back of my throat, and I was sure the bullet went right through my head and I was dead.”

He was taken to a hospital, where doctors found that he had a lacerated throat.

https://youtu.be/xd_0thsBDps

Damn Jew is lucky this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not buying it...part of the act. Attempt at publicity. IMO

Planned out to make it dramatic. Didn't look that hurt to me? No blood? No hospital...just his medic guys looking at him. Talking and smiling just a little later.

I assume the bullet can be reloaded with the least amount of powder possible to still make it BANG like a proper bullet and all that... but have lower momentum to make catching it easiest. Is it feasible to make a small 22 slug blunt-nosed and so weakly propelled that it wouldn't break your skin?

Back