• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to board, getting older and hopefully wiser.

Helixvortex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys, I am new to this board. Several years back around 2009, I realized that my gym time and training was shit. I had gone through the motions for years and never really made the gains I should have and was still really a novice lifter. I discovered Crossfit. Went to Aromas in beginning years to see the games. did that stuff for a bit and trained a few people using that stuff for a few years. During that process, discovered Wendler, Westside and Supertraining ideas. Started to shift training to getting stronger. I am 47 now and know my strength is still suspect. My PR's are dead 405, bench 295, shoulder press 200, and squat is 350. I need work in the posterior chain and will continue to work at it. A few years back I joined trainwiser's site. I know I have read some threads that say they were bogus. I learned alot about what we can do to better ourselves.

Thanks for adding me and hope that I can learn from you guys here.

Nothing wrong with those lifts.
Welcome to ASF.

Welcome

Shoot those are pretty solid numbers. Welcome to the board and best of luck. Feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome....might want to check out some youtube videos of world class powerlifters to help get a better look at proper form...Stan Efferding is a good one to watch fyi

Welcome!

On behalf of PSL and MHK I would like to welcome you to ASF. Congrats on your lifts. Stay focused, don't give up and you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
Please read the rules and have a look around. Your in the right place!

Back