• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Started cycle

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First, great service from pharma. About x weeks order to my door no problems. 3 vials of test c250 and 1 vial of pharma mix2. This is my first order and first cycle. What I am doing is 8 weeks

1st week 250mg test c

2nd week 350mg test c

3-8 week 500mg test c

150 mg of mix2 3x a week

anastrozole .5mg 3x a week

Question, Once I am done with the cycle should I do a pct. I have been on trt therapy for 3 months about 175mg of test c a week.

Should I stop everything once the cycle is over. I do have clomid should I take it.

Once the cycle is over can I keep taking test c at my trt dosage.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are on trt currently after cyle just go back to your trt dose. Question brotha why are you rampihg the dose I suggest staying at 500 the whole time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

First, never post how long it takes to recieve an order... consider what it is....
Second do 500mg every week..no ramping.
Third, do a 10 to 12 week cycle instead of 8, you will JUST begin seeing result at 8 weeks...
Fourth, if you are on trt, no pct needed, just go back to your trt dose and have bloods done. Youll have to continue the anastrozole for a while after depending on bloods and feel.

Sound about right guys?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm with big rich. If its your first cycle 500mg is standard. Why only 8 weeks? Long esters cycles I feel are 12 week minimums

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. Ramping because its my first time also 8 weeks. Sgt .Bryan trying to edit the time haven't figured how yet. I can do 12 weeks just want to see how my body reacts to it.

Yeah, don't ramp up stay at 500mg as big says. Also stay on for longer than 8 weeks and you don't have to come off, you can just stay on your trt dose

Thanks for the input. Ramping because its my first time also 8 weeks. Sgt .Bryan trying to edit the time haven't figured how yet. I can do 12 weeks just want to see how my body reacts to it.
Youll react great, with 500mg at 12 weeks, youll thank us later.. just watch your estrogen afterward with the anastrozole amd bloodwork.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back