• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fitness/Lifting documentaries

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finished watching Eddie Strongman on Netflix and really like it. It's a doc on Eddie Hall. I was wondering what other good documentaries/movies are out there regarding lifting, fitness etc. They don't have to be on Netflix because I have a jailbroken firestick.

I've seen Pumping Iron, Generation Iron, Bigger Faster Stronger and the CT Fletcher Doc.

I watched it a week ago and i thought it was very good. Really had no idea who he was other than Mark Bell mentioned his name on his powercast once. Was inspiring to watch.

I watched it a week ago and i thought it was very good. Really had no idea who he was other than Mark Bell mentioned his name on his powercast once. Was inspiring to watch.

It really was inspiring. I finished watching it last night at 2am and all I wanted to do afterwards was go deadlift lol

Every Second Counts / Fittest on Earth / The Barkley Marathons
Watch them on Netflix

jailbroken firestick.

1438713497205.gif

I saw the Eddie hall doc. it was cool. There is "Generation Iron", "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" (focuses on steroids and weight training), and I believe "Pumping Iron". All on Netflix. For the old school wrestling folks there is a doc on Jake the Snake Roberts and one on the Iron Sheik....both on Netflix. Those are really cool, focusing on their downfall from drugs (mainly painkillers) and their comebacks. Somewhat inspiring.

Just finished watching Eddie Strongman on Netflix and really like it. It's a doc on Eddie Hall. I was wondering what other good documentaries/movies are out there regarding lifting, fitness etc. They don't have to be on Netflix because I have a jailbroken firestick.

I've seen Pumping Iron, Generation Iron, Bigger Faster Stronger and the CT Fletcher Doc.

Just noticed you mentioned Bigger, Stronger, Faster. I missed that when I wrote my post. That is one cool doc.

Back