• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Feet.

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else feet smell absolutely terrible on tren? Just started back on it 2 weeks ago and it makes me reluctant to switch shoes while I'm squatting.

My feet sweat really bad. Pretty sure that's why they smell funny. I definitely smell different on tren

Tren does cause a distinctive smell on me, kinda like salt and vinegar chips when I perspire. Especially my urine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren does cause a distinctive smell on me, kinda like salt and vinegar chips when I perspire. Especially my urine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vinegar everytime. Wife hates the night sweats, constantky washing bedding while on tren. Have never noticed exessive feet sweat though.

Tren feet? never had that effect lol. It does make you sweat more so it makes sense, but shower everyday and you should be good, unless there's some kind of underlying skin infection causing the odor.

Tren feet? never had that effect lol. It does make you sweat more so it makes sense, but shower everyday and you should be good, unless there's some kind of underlying skin infection causing the odor.

Three showers a day. Shoes smell like death.

Tren makes my sweat smell like cat urine lol. Especially those horrible night sweats.

I noticed on my last run a couple weeks ago that the only thing that sweat this time around was my feet...only other side was minor heartburn and dry knees

Tren is my friend , never does it make me smell like I've expired !!!
But even when I sweat I don't stink so .
But gives me some TNE and shit you can smell that on me without a problem . I actually like the smell of TNE tho !!!

Back