• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Phentermine Landed Today

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so have always used another source (don't order all that much or all that often), but decided to take a chance on this place: http://www.medicinesmexicorx.com/

Good communication and item send right off. Items are pharmacy grade in sealed boxes.

Reason I went with these guys is bc other place sells Acxion and this place has the Acxion AP which is the extended release version.

Was a little pricey but overall would do business again. And they have a lot of other interesting things here as well.

So for members looking for phentermine for themselves to keep diet in check (or at least help it) or for the wifey then here you go...

Auggie

Attachments

• IMG_2942.JPG
    IMG_2942.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 183
Are you a rep for this company or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice let us know if its good. you will know in an hour or two after first dose

They look good, keep us all updated.

nice let us know if its good. you will know in an hour or two after first dose

Taking my first one today. I have taken this stuff before so I will know 100% if it isn't what it says. I have purchased this brand from Mexico before and it was legit. Just not from this place and not the extended release.

Packaging is solid and has insert with blister packs inside. Was a little pricey I think like 100 bucks or so for each. But this isn't walmart either.

Are you a rep for this company or something?

Not a rep bro...just a fellow member passing along good info as I have seen a lot of members seeking out a g2g place to obtain this stuff.

Just pay if forward. Next time you have some good info to share think about your fellow members too. Then we all benefit.

Just seen about this on enhanced-athletes channel on YouTube last night. I would like to try this stuff.

Looks legit, but we all Know how that goes. Looking forward to your findings with it. Thanks.

Used this product yesterday. And I can tell from experience it is legit...have used phentermine at least 4 other times in my life.

Appetite severely curbed, and getting that stimulant effect.

FYI as I stated I used phentermine in the past. Limit coffee intake as it helps push the phentermine out of your system for some reason. And use will power as it is an aid but you can still "eat thru" the phentermine. But in general, it is a excellent way to drop some pounds and keep the diet in check with less effort.

I also think the extended release is way better. The other version hits harder at firs but just kinda wears off in like 5 hours or so. This version lasts further into the day. I take mine around 11 am so it is still helping into the evening hours where I am most prone to eat crap.

i just checked out the site. damn are these guys really legit ?
they have baine , bars, tramadol

It took about 10 days to my door after money was received. No minimum I believe.

They have a lot of good stuff. This was my first order and it was only for the Phentermine. I had my eye on this place for awhile and decide to pull the trigger. Figured if it got ceased or if I got beat it wouldn't be for much.

Hopefully if others have successful TD they can let us know for other items.

It took about 10 days to my door after money was received. No minimum I believe.

They have a lot of good stuff. This was my first order and it was only for the Phentermine. I had my eye on this place for awhile and decide to pull the trigger. Figured if it got ceased or if I got beat it wouldn't be for much.

Hopefully if others have successful TD they can let us know for other items.

Interesting I'll keep my eyes open on this site. The bars and other shit they have sketches me out a little to behonest

Interesting I'll keep my eyes open on this site. The bars and other shit they have sketches me out a little to behonest

Yeah...IDK about ordering the other stuff. Depends on your comfort level. I was keeping an eye on this site for probably a year already. Ordered twice without actually sending funds bc I wimped out.

Anyone else had any success with this site since the thread started?

I talk with the guy he said he's been in business for over 10 years. He said the reason the price is so high on some of the other things is because that includes doctor prescription. He also said he would give me $10 off my first order

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Back