• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hammer touchdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofearsteveshere

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally received my package from hammer today. Order was late due to whatever reasons but he came through. Btw he tripled my order. Very surprised to get the mail today. I'll keep all posted if good quality.

No thanks

He could keep that shit

HATERS. I gave the man his order. How bout some respect? I don't get you internet guys. The guys that spend their lives on a steroid forum. What I did was SOLID. I'm not a scammer. Show some respect.

Finally received my package from hammer today. Order was late due to whatever reasons but he came through. Btw he tripled my order. Very surprised to get the mail today. I'll keep all posted if good quality.

The quality is good. I could of bottled up a bunch of veggie oil a long time ago in a fucking hotel and got everyone off my back. But I did the right thing. I'm SPEECHLESS their are guys hating on me over this. WOW.

Can you afford to pay some board fees now hammie .

Interesting

The quality is good. I could of bottled up a bunch of veggie oil a long time ago in a fucking hotel and got everyone off my back. But I did the right thing. I'm SPEECHLESS their are guys hating on me over this. WOW.

Not calling you a scammer or hating on you. I just don't care either way

Unless a customer bashes you. Which didn't happen here. My advise is to stay private on this board.

Can you afford to pay some board fees now hammie .

Dude I requested to be pulled from this board while my fees where CURRENT. You can even confirm that with Heavyiron. I been selling gear since 2014 online. Do you honestly think I can't swing the board fees lol. We went private and plan on staying that way. I'm only here clearing my name I'm NOT looking for business.

IML Gear Cream!

Not calling you a scammer or hating on you. I just don't care either way

Unless a customer bashes you. Which didn't happen here. My advise is to stay private on this board.

im just clearing my name as not a scammer. I'm not compromising any security protocols. We will never be public again we will stay private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back