• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damatrix GP Contest Prep Log

damatrix

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone just want to make it known that I will be logging starting from today my contest prep for the Classic Physique show on May 27th that I plan on doing.
I will be logging everyday my workout and meals. Chasing my Pro card has been the biggest goal of mine and is what I will be doing in 2017. I am determined more than ever to accomplish this, with all the support or zero. I have a great support system luckily and a coach I trust with my life (lol). Some might say I am too young but lets face it that is my decision and I take all the necessary steps to protect myself.

I have a Bachelors of Science in Biology and a Masters degree in Exercise Sciences (Physiology, Nutrition, and Bio Kinetics). Just a little background of myself

So now lets get into my stats

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 168lbs
AAS: Off

This past winter I did a GP test E/NPP cycle and it was PHENOMENAL, was up to 175lbs but getting sick twice after my cycle finished did not help. After that cycle is why I decided to use GP for my prep, clean and high quality gear. No problems with ED, BP, Acne, or water retention. I had a little bout with pre-gyno but nothing Adex and Nolva couldn't fix really quick.

I will be adding AAS into my regiment starting Feb 3rd TestE@600mg Primo@450mg

Some AAS I will be running during my contest prep since we will try to grow for another two months, will include; Masteron, Test P, Tren A, Winstrol, Aromasin, and Proviron. All will be GP products except the Proviron since he does not have it.

As of now my eating is set to change soon but until it is my meals are

So later on today I will be adding my workout done from this point on and any other information I find will be beneficial to the log

Time to Grind!

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Meal 1

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2 Whole Eggs [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4oz – flank steak[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2 english muffin[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Morning vitamins:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Vit C – 1g, 2 Solaray Milti mineral, 400 IU Vit E, 15mg Zinc, 100mg b Complex, 2000IU Vit D, CoQ10 – 200mg. Life Extension Curcumin 400mg (all found at gnc)[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Meal 2[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]140g - Jasmine Rice cooked
[/FONT]

60g - avocado or 10g mac nut oil or olive oil added post cooked
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5oz – chicken or 99% turkey cooked [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]75g – Green Vegetable (Optional) [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Meal 3 [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]140g - jasmine rice cooked[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5oz - Flank Steak cooked[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]75g – Green Vegetable (Optional)
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Meal 4 - pre train[/FONT]
200 - Jasmine Rice cooked
5oz – fish or chicken (preferably fish)
60g - avocado or 10g Mac nut oil or olive oil added post cooked
75g – Green Vegetable (Optional)
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Intra workout Layout –[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]just bcaas[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Post Training shake [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]50g - cyclic Dextrins [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]100g - Banana [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1.5scoop - Whey Isolate [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1 cup water[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Meal 6 [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]100g jasmine rice[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6oz - Bison or Beef Flank Steak or ground beef cooked[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Meal 7[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]shake:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2 scoops isolate of choice or casein[/FONT]
15g peanut butter
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]ice and water [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Evening vitamins:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3g – Omega 3 oil, Vit C – 1g, 2 Solaray Milti mineral, 400 IU Vit E, 15mg Zinc, 100mg b Complex, 2000IU Vit D, CoQ10 – 200mg. Life Extension Curcumin 400mg[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Free Meal: once a week for now[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Nice brotha I'll be following along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Moved this over here to the AAS zone.

This is a very motivated individual who has a great knowledge background. I'm looking forward to seeing what he will accomplish.

Subbed

IML Gear Cream!
Just got home and my day is coming to an end. Also prepped for the next three days

Today I did shoulders
Cable Lateral Raises 4x10

DB Upright Row 5x15 5wide 5shoulder width 5close

Laying Raises for Rear delt 5x10 no rest between every 2 sets

Incline Smith Press/Lateral Raises 5x10 superset

Seated Rear Delt Pulls 4x10

Rear Delt Cable Cross 4xAMRAP heavy

Cable Upright Row/DB Lateral Raises 3x12

Seated Shrugs/Rear Delt pulls 3x15

All exercise had a tempo of 2 second contraction and 2 second negative
IMG_7249.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, today was back day, Meals stayed the same; but added in cardio today

Lat Pull Down 3x10 warmup, 4x10-12 working sets

Seated Close Grip Row 5x10

Slight Incline DB row 4xAMRAP Heavy supersetted with laying DB row 4xAMRAP

Hammer Strength Lat pulldown 4 second negative, 2 second contraction 4xAMRAP

Wide Grip Cable Lat Pulldown 4x10

Rope Pulldown 4 Second negative 5x15

DB pullover lighter weight all the way to the floor 3x8

Cardio was 120-140BPM LISS cardio on the treadmill, incline 10% speed 3.4mph

Arm Day

Had a good lift today, had a slight injury to my medial tricep head and finally was a pain free lift today

Standing DB Alternative Curls 5x6 4 second negatives

Wide Grip Barbell Curl 30,30,25,15 drop set 15

Tricep rope push down 5x10, 10 second hold at last rep

Barbell concentration curls 4x6, 4 second negative 2 second contraction

V bar push down 4x10

W bar curls 4x8 4 second negative

Straight Bar push downs 4x10

Cardio 25mins 120-140 BPM 6.0% incline 3.3mph

Did Legs yesterday and cardio

Leg extension 4x15 8 second hold at the top

Squats 5x8

Close foot leg press 4 second negatives 5x10

Leg Curls 5x8 2 second negative 2 second contraction

Hip thrust 4x10

Smith Sissy squats 5x8 as low as the ground

Adductor 5x20

As you guy can see from my workouts I'm big on the tempo of my lifts, a lot of people don't know that the negative movement can build more than the contraction. Both are important but it's easier to focus on squeezing than it is a negative. So that's why I focus slowly on doing 4 count negatives or 2 count.

Give it a shot in your lifts and you'll feel it the next day I promise lmao

Sorry guys took two days off because of work 22 hours done lol

Today I'm gonna do arms and will post it later on tonight

meal plan looks solid as does the physique.
maybe i missed it but did you post the stack ?

meal plan looks solid as does the physique.
maybe i missed it but did you post the stack ?

Currently not on anything, did NPP/TESt E sept-mid dec

Will be adding test E and Primo E first week of feb

Sorry guys took two days off because of work 22 hours done lol

Today I'm gonna do arms and will post it later on tonight

If you don't mind me asking, what's your profession?

Diet is looking good my man. You doing this on your own or do you have a coach?

i'm guessing firefighter with that kinda schedule

Doing this with a coach, my family owns a liquor store and that's were I was for two days, but I work in research st the university I'm doing my masters at

Get Shredded!
I forgot to add at the end of all my work outs before cardio I do Vacuum training.

Laying down vacuum 10x15sec holds

Cross bench static DB pullover 4 sets of 3 15 second holds

I forgot to add at the end of all my work outs before cardio I do Vacuum training.

Laying down vacuum 10x15sec holds

Cross bench static DB pullover 4 sets of 3 15 second holds

vacuum training good shit . also you may want to get a squeem.. i know it seems kinda gay but that shit does work for sure . i got mine on amazon really cheap

vacuum training good shit . also you may want to get a squeem.. i know it seems kinda gay but that shit does work for sure . i got mine on amazon really cheap

Yes I've been looking for a good one wat brand was yours

Yes I've been looking for a good one wat brand was yours

cant remember but it was only like 15 bucks,, the velcro one . not one thats all complicated. i just cut like 6 inches off one side. to make it fit
wear it at night and or all day at work. i alternate.. def helps posture and sucks in waist so it looks more tapered.
you do get a lil sweaty after wearing at all day but after say a month you will def notice it gives you that tapered look and keeps gut from pushing out

cant remember but it was only like 15 bucks,, the velcro one . not one thats all complicated. i just cut like 6 inches off one side. to make it fit
wear it at night and or all day at work. i alternate.. def helps posture and sucks in waist so it looks more tapered.
you do get a lil sweaty after wearing at all day but after say a month you will def notice it gives you that tapered look and keeps gut from pushing out

I train with a belt always very tight to keep my waist tucked in I'm at a 29 now but want to be even smaller.

I train with a belt always very tight to keep my waist tucked in I'm at a 29 now but want to be even smaller.

yea i always train with a belt too. this is different ... just sorta keeps your gut sucked in all the time when you are relaxed.
i dont think it really burns fat like some people think

Squeems are great. Got mine on Amazon too. I'll pm you the link. More than likely the same as bc is talking about.
Vacuums are great too but focus more on muscle control while posing. The judges couldn't really give a shit if you are vacuumed or not. It's not part of their judging criteria. Just have a flat stomach, not descended gut. After every training session I pose for a solid 15-20 min. What most don't realize is posing is fucking hard. I see guys loose it on stage and start cramping, shaking bad or unable to hold the pose. Then you see the veteran next to them calm and collected while posing. You should be incorporating that into your regiment.

Squeems are great. Got mine on Amazon too. I'll pm you the link. More than likely the same as bc is talking about.
Vacuums are great too but focus more on muscle control while posing. The judges couldn't really give a shit if you are vacuumed or not. It's not part of their judging criteria. Just have a flat stomach, not descended gut. After every training session I pose for a solid 15-20 min. What most don't realize is posing is fucking hard. I see guys loose it on stage and start cramping, shaking bad or unable to hold the pose. Then you see the veteran next to them calm and collected while posing. You should be incorporating that into your regiment.

Posing is defiantly one thing I practice the first thing my coach made clear was you could be the best conditioned and everything but if you can't pose you'll lose. Defiantly learning to control my legs is the hardest part, activating multiple muscles in a single pose is the difficult part like a back double Bi, guys forget to flex their calves and hamstrings for example

yep sherk is 100 percent right. posing is a lost art these days.. so important .. also helps give that good separated look that you need when you are a smaller guy to give the illusion and pop to the muscle when you flex

yep sherk is 100 percent right. posing is a lost art these days.. so important .. also helps give that good separated look that you need when you are a smaller guy to give the illusion and pop to the muscle when you flex

Flexing and posing even create more density in the muscle fibers cuz they create micro tears. And they allow the fascia to open up to allow more blood flow. Most guys don't know even posing between sets can increase their gains. Guys of the golden era stretched or held a pose between sets

Back