• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got me some of the NEW Gray top HGH. (NEW LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING) ;)

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got my hands on some of the new gray top hgh that my local Euro-Pharmacies supplier carries. I used to wait 1-2 weeks for overseas shipping on these but now they've found a way to cut that in half. Got these in just a few days.

Will be getting blood work with GH serum and IGF-1 levels after running these for about a month. Going to compare results with the Eurotropins :)

My Eurotropin results with GH serum and IGF-1---> http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...Results-(EUROTROPIN-HGH)?highlight=eurotropin

Stay tuned for blood work in the coming weeks ! ! :)

11avqcj.jpg
2qk74tf.jpg

look sweet! subbed for your result

HERE IS SOME BLOODWORK FROM YOURS TRULY ON THE NEW GRAYS.
83bc8a0358fdc893b4a681560f0e49f3.jpg

IM Left Delt.
7:25 pin time
10:41 blood drawn.
3hrs 16minutes.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

HERE IS SOME BLOODWORK FROM YOURS TRULY ON THE NEW GRAYS.
83bc8a0358fdc893b4a681560f0e49f3.jpg

IM Left Delt.
7:25 pin time
10:41 blood drawn.
3hrs 16minutes.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
​Solid numbers. Bet you 5 bucks mine will be higher :)

Excited to see the results! I've wanted to try going from Euros to greys but I just love the euros so much!

Excited to see the results! I've wanted to try going from Euros to greys but I just love the euros so much!
​I was LOVING the Euro's over the past year or so. Eventually the side effects went away and it was smooth sailing. Since switching over to the grays I'm getting side effects all over again. Swollen hands, bit of water retention, tingles in my fingers....good signs :) Although odd considering I didn't stop, I just switched over to a new brand. Let's see what the bloods have to say :)

Back