• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it worth it?

gregsmith37

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm on a 200 mg per week trt dosage of testosterone I have never done any kind of anabolic in the past but now I'm kinda getting in the mind that well im already doing this one what if i add something else? My thoughts are after a bit longer on the testosterone replacement I want to add a short like maybe 6 week cycle of tren at 50 mg every other day. Just to see how it goes. Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful by the way i am 38 6'2". 245. Sitting at about 15 or so percent body fat. It kinda high but decades of working in a bar, bad decisions and low testosterone have not been kind to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice is see where the test takes you and work on your diet . Maybe shed some BF before introducing more compounds . Maybe try a heavier test only cycle first . Tren ain't for everybody . Are you still in that type of work? Bar life is tough . I dated a bartender once . I tried to keep up with her work all day and party all night and even in my 20's it ran me down . I saw her a year or so ago and she looked like she had been rode hard and put up wet.

I agree w/ gdawg. Up the test and do an only test cycle to start. Shoot for 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Tren can be tough and I won't use it again as it turns me into an asshole (more than I already am). 6 weeks on it wouldn't be long enough IMO either to gain any real benefits. Start slow, the goal is to get the most w/ using the less gear as possible. See what the Test only will do for you, study other compounds and go from there.

Stay at trt dose and adjust your diet and workout for awhile. Then when you get a grasp on everything, to answer your question yes it's worth it.

Not sure if I was clear . I meant see where the trt dose takes you while you work on diet . When you have shed some BF then maybe a test only cycle at a higher dose.

Thank you for the advice. I am still currently working in a bar have been for 17 years but I'm not a bartender or anything like that i am a dj/ karaoke host. Not that it really makes a huge difference because the bar life does run a person down regardless of what they do. I have been going to the gym and hitting the weights for a while I've actually cut down from 25% down to the 15% i am now but me and the gym have a love hate relationship. I love it and it hates me lol I joke but in February of 2016 I had to have shoulder surgery now I am going to have to get surgery on my elbows. But I will stick with just test for now I didn't know if it was worth adding anything else that's why I asked. I just know that if I did eventually add anything I can't do orals because I already have liver damage from years of working in a bar

Just test is fine. Your long away from using tren

Do you have a script? If so just stick with that until you get past your surgeries.

Diet and exercise will change your life.

Last edited:
Yea I have a script for test 200 mg a week prior to going on TRT my total test was 86 so yea I needed it lol

Sure, give it a try. why not

tren is always worth it. unless you have some reason you cant or shouldn't use it.
best drug to make recomp type changes in a short period of time. a lil goes a long way

IML Gear Cream!
Well seeing as we are all member here on an anabolic steroid forum..i feel we all have decided it's worth it..You aren't getting any younger, and if you decide it's not for you, just drop back to your trt dose and all is good. But there is surely a lot to learn before taking that course. So start doing some homework

Like mentioned above, stick with the basic TRT for a while. I'd be conservative and say at least a year.

Get on a solid lifting program (Starting Strength is my favorite- it's not hypertrophy specific, but you're not getting through the linear progression without packing on some muscle... but beware: squats three times a week)...

Get on a solid diet (find the article To Be A Beast, by Jordan Feigenbaum, for a hell of a base to work off of)...

Then a year later decide where to go. That first year or so of TRT can be life changing on its own, without complicating things. If at that point you decide to mix it up a bit, you'll have a solid foundation, hopefully have your diet dialed in, and be in a better place to go forward.

I say why not as well. But, I think you should learn what you're doing first. Learn about tren's sides, problems, dosing, etc so you know what other stuff you need to have on hand. Just do your homework and you'll be fine. Stay hydrated and have your diet down. I say stick with ace for your first rodeo so you can quit quickly if you have a problem

Yea I have a script for test 200 mg a week prior to going on TRT my total test was 86 so yea I needed it lol

first if you dont know...find out why your natural test levels are that low.......86ng/dl for a 38yr old with no prior AAS use can defiantly indicate you could have a issue with your thyroid or pituitary...noodle etc.....ask for a ultra sound of those to see....

whats your estrodial at 86ng/dl?

my lowest was 96ng/dl but i used a ton of AAS for 8 years prior...but about 12 years later after a totally unrelated CT-Scan with contrast(fulll body) they found a noodle on my pituitary by chance.....were they related..hard to tell...a lot of years in between.....

ar 38yrs old 86ng/dl is a really low number.....and not normal for your age ...

tren is always worth it. unless you have some reason you cant or shouldn't use it.
best drug to make recomp type changes in a short period of time. a lil goes a long way

your gal told me the same thing about you..."a lil goes a long way"...just sayin:)

Hmm. I tested at 89 ng/dl a few months ago, they didn't do any scan of my pituitary or anything, just put me on test. I guess next time I go to the doc I should have them check. I was only on AAS for a couple years, but I've always had really low year for my age.

Back