• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ 600

Mpower125

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anybody ran this? Seems perfect because I would do .5ml twice a week. No other lab I've seen has it as high mg per ml and it seems tempting 😃. Any pip?

Ordered some. Going to try soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Anyone else? I hear EQ doesn't have any pip but at 600mg a ml that could be different

No experience with it myself so I can't comment on how it is. What I can tell you is that we sell quite a bit of it so I feel confident in saying many people enjoy it. I will see if I can dig up some reviews on it...

I have ran the eq 600 no pip at all and as triple overtime said we only sell the best so no need to go anywhere else

Eq should not cause any PIP... Which is part of the reason you see it in high concentrations.. The other part is because in its raw form at room temp its a liquid.. So you dont have to worry about it crashing when after brewing.

I did ran a Vial of EQ600 , no PIP and it worked very well for me 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered some. Going to try soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your review brother

IML Gear Cream!
I run EQ 600 with test 500. No PIP twice a wk... 600 amd 500 a week of course not twice a week. EQ just starting to kick in it takes weeks to see results but good lean results.

Back