• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich Piana Crew Fight Vs Mac Trucc Crew

They are beginning to act like gang bangers now.......good luck getting a table next year......

No one got shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, that looked like a total sucker punch. Rich wanted one on one and dude punched him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damage o always though mac and piana were best of friends! Shit got realz up in there.

He wanted one on one and he got it. Talking about fighting you better be ready to go

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rich is a idoit but makes good supplements that was a sucker punch and thats a bitch move

Sucker punch is not even the word. But Rich has become the body building bully. That's what happens when u don't have what it takes to become an actually BB.

Guys worried about sucker punching in a street fight?

Where are the rules I need to see them.

BB just took another step back.

He's said he wanted to take it outside and he refused ? Sounds like he was scared.

Get Shredded!
Childish bullshit people need grow up and act their fucking age.

it was a lovers quarrel and i heard they are fighting over the full custody of their 3yr old lapso aso and some Elton John memorabilia.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

What ever happen to pushing a guy first then start swinging ..

Or chest bumping w your arms out lol

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Chest bumping with the arms out, then some pushing and shoving till one gets the better push then at that point you have a point to prove to keep your masuculinity. Whoop dat ass

Wow, that looked like a total sucker punch. Rich wanted one on one and dude punched him lol

Punched Rich like the fake bitch Rich really is. Why take a walk rich just called him out. He talks a pretty huge game as he has been for the last couple years i hope he gets his blocked knocked

Sent from my LG-V496 using Tapatalk

Childish, embarrassing individuals... Really...

Back