• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Shrooms

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a visit the the animal E.R. and careful clinical observation at home, and judging by the pupils of the subject. It appears that Leroy is experiencing a magic mushroom trip. Ride mellow my little man.

Little man is all good now. Please remember that items like marijuana, and mushrooms, although organic are a neurotoxin for animals. At first Leroy had hysteria, heavy breathing, and hind quarter muscle spasms. Later he kind of settled in to it, and as a friend said. "Ride it out my fury little friend". Check your woods when walking your dog's for the lucky charms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b884be29750c664fab05f9502cda4a50.jpg
ffdbad03ee16c7a3576689840dc8d0f4.jpg

Awe man I can't imagine. He looks fucked up. Glad that your boy is fine now. Good looking dog too. I have a Great Dane myself

Glad he's doin good, that's probably scary as shit for a dog haha

Pans or cubes? In all honesty hes probably not as high as youd think. Most substances dont phase animals as much as us. Ex. Xanax takes 2x mg for dogs. My female pit got ahold of a 4mg dilaudid (my last fucking one) by the time i realized it was in her mouth you could barely make out the m4 imprint.

Speaking of shrooms i got some gden teachers and cambodians. Ive been considering starting a couple jars of colombian rust spores.

And i just realized you found em wild. If you could provide a pic i may be able to identify what type.

You know why people like to party with the mushroom man?

Cause hes a fungi

I'm going to need you to mail me a bag of said shrooms, for uh, science.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not sure if I feel more sad or intrigued. He might be having a blast in there..

I'd keep him away from any kids for a while.

Would you be interested is searching for these mushrooms he stumbled upon for me? :coffee:

The shrooms were blue ringers. He was defiantly rolling, a funny ride home from the ER, intensely starring at the night time lights, he's all good now. He was really distressed at first, then succumbed a bit.
Thanks for the save Leroy thoughts.

Back