• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Was reading the news app on my phone, this is in Time magazine. Anabolic steroids

Personally i think its a excuse....... is it more common yes but if u look at sports in general...... football player back than to now huge difference.... size and speed...... baseball was awesome back when sosa, mcGuire, bonds and anderson were launching balls aka steriod era that right there you can tell size from them to now...... you dont see that anymore. Movie stars are bigger too such as the rock..... this subject is always brought up.... can you get a awesome physique from being natural abso' fuckin lutly

Yeah I just thought some of the claims made in it were a little exaggerated, they said steroid use leads to early death. Half these juiced out fuckers on here are 55+ 😂 Just messin with you gheezers

Some bullshit right there.
Just reminding the populous the old stereotypical ideas of the past. "Cause now it's a growing issue".

My question is if its so bad even low doses in the long run.
Why do they use it in Medicine and have clinics??
:thinking:

Yeah I just thought some of the claims made in it were a little exaggerated, they said steroid use leads to early death. Half these juiced out fuckers on here are 55+ 😂 Just messin with you gheezers

Hey!!! You are a fast learner :)

Hey!!! You are a fast learner :)

Haha according to super fag/mod prs I'm limited minded or some shit so I'm glad I'm making progress!!!

but yeah mass, of course they don't mention that it's used in ways for medical purposes. The only true thing they said was use may lead to the body not producing test naturally but then they follow that up with saying that leads to other drug use like cocaine and opiates to feel better 😂 Like yeah bro I'm only doin coke cuz I'm on pct

I did coke in my 20s, now juice cause there isn't any good coke these days.

Coke is.the issue
Lol

Haha I live in socal we got excellent coke, and the new era of selling drugs on the internet starting with the Silk Road make incredible shit readily available....I'll make an excuse every now and then, "fuck it, I'm cutting" 😂

Haha I live in socal we got excellent coke, and the new era of selling drugs on the internet starting with the Silk Road make incredible shit readily available....I'll make an excuse every now and then, "fuck it, I'm cutting" 😂
:roflmao:

Well it is Time magazine... Who gives a fuck? No one

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

oh i stumbled across the real deal last weekend but pricey as fuck
It's extremely rare these days. Even then a most of it still has levamisol in it. There's no way to tell the difference either, looks the same, smells the same, tastes the same, even has the same chemical properties. Feels the same. Do a good bender and your skin will get all fucked up, blotchy, itchy way quicker than you should. It's fucked

I dunno where you guys are from or whatever but the real deal is everywhere now because of all this online drug trade...straight from the source, pure fish scale is available now pretty easily. It's crazy, it's changed the game out here

Bro it's shipped with a fucking melt point test now included, just like we have a forum and keep up on shit and keep people honest they have the same shit for rec drugs. It's nuts, google Silk Road. It's gone now but that was just the original, every time they close one a new one opens up...

Just watch Narcos so you can learn how to make it

Back