• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🍳 Cooking Pans ?? 🍳

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just threw away most of my old beat up Cooking pans and im on the market for a new set.

Any recomendations? What should i look for?

What do you guys use?

I prefer Circulon over the other high end brands. They seem to wear out the slowest. I advise staying away from the Costco packs though, I've found they don't last like the sets you buy at Macy's or what have you. Seem to be lower quality to me, they burn up like the Calphalon one I've had.

Yeah, don't be like me and buy the Costco ones, they didn't last as long as I thought they would.
I haven't been able to find a good pan so I'll wait for responses as well.

Yeah the Costco ones kinda sucked. All the ones I've bought from the higher end retailers have lasted great though

Le cruset has great dutch ovens.. as for the rest just remember that food in most restaurants is made on cheap cookware..

My last set was porcelain I think

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Le cruset has great dutch ovens.. as for the rest just remember that food in most restaurants is made on cheap cookware..

Damn it skinny , you are not helping bro... 😂

Yeah , my last set Was from Costco.

My wife is having one of her friends come over and give us a demo on some Royal prestige pans , i think theyr like $3k. And im not looking to spend that much , maybe around $1k

Damn it skinny , you are not helping bro... 

Yeah , my last set Was from Costco.

My wife is having one of her friends come over and give us a demo on some Royal prestige pans , i think theyr like $3k. And im not looking to spend that much , maybe around $1k

No one needs to buy a set... Stick to 12 inch saute pans get 2-3... You can make less food on a big pan but you cant make more food on a small one... You need a stock pot maybe 2(I have three)... Also nothing smaller than a three quart sauce pan.. Really there is no need... Get a couple non stick fry pans I like to have a 19 in and a 12 in.. I would get a dutch oven also... They make great deep fryers and are perfect for braising meats. Dont even get me start on carnitas out of that thing.

Go in to any commercial kitchen and you will see tons of the same size pans and pots... The rest is just a waste of space and money IMHO.

I'm a huge fan of ceramic pans. They clean so much easier than stainless steel.

Also, anyone who got their pans at Costco could just return them at any time. Their return policy is amazing.

Ceramic is the shit. My wife cleans these with no problems at all.

IML Gear Cream!
This is why I love these forums! I was actually going to Costco tomorrow and on my list was a new set of cooking pans! Guess I'll hold off so I don't waste money...... thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom always told me to never be cheap on cookware. Always get the tefflon coated stuff. I know that's not extremely helpful, but I'd suggest going through Amazon and looking.

Hmm , gonna go Pan shopping this wknd...

Thanks for the help guys

f915de219823e38139fdab5cc36d6853.jpg

TD from Amazon, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a set off of amazon stainless steel Wolfgang puck for like 250 off of amazon a couple of years ago the same set was over 500 at Macy's and we love them

I bought a copper chef pan and I love it bro I literally wanted to throw out every other pan in the house once I got the copper chef pan and tried it it was a ridiculous difference eggs burnt bacon absolutely nothing stuck to it eggs looked fake they were cooked so perfect lol that's my little rant on it haha

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I use stainless steel.
No rust, no Teflon or other crap cooking off into my food causing cancers or Alzheimer's.
Now if you burn anything, doing dishes just became arm day! Lol

Funny - I was just looking into this.

I travel for work so I don't have many meals that I need to cook and fell in the habit of eating out after my roommate moved out and took his pans lol

Step 1 of cooking a meal is buying the required tools

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This thread should be moves to the pit. It's getting a little out of hand. :D

Cast iron is my go to, I have a large cast pot and a nice pan and Dutch oven. Keep em seasoned and keep water off of it and it's perfect.

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

I second this, my wife got a set of the copper ones, and we really did get rid of all others except the cast iron skillet cuz you have to have one to fry chicken right!

I bought a copper chef pan and I love it bro I literally wanted to throw out every other pan in the house once I got the copper chef pan and tried it it was a ridiculous difference eggs burnt bacon absolutely nothing stuck to it eggs looked fake they were cooked so perfect lol that's my little rant on it haha

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Just got a ceramic griddle for Christmas and decided to unpack and use it today. It's the most nonstick piece of kitchen hardware I've ever used. I'm impressed. Now it's time to get ceramic pans lol

Back