• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid's Log

Mr.liquid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Decided to give a shot at a running log on ASF. I'm starting off finishing my pct, which I'm a week into, and then I'll be waiting four months to begin a new cycle. I haven't decided if I'm cutting or bulking when it's time to cycle but I am going to recomp and run a cut into the next cycle.

Here are some of my stats:
Weight: 230 something (will update asap)
BF: If I had to guess 20-30% (being brutal)

Being my first log I'm going to be doing my best to keep this up to date, but being that the first portion is off cycle it may be sporadic.. either way I'm open to all suggestions, critiquing, and bullshit ;)

Pct is pretty basic and as follows clomid 40 mg daily.

I am also in day three of dosing mk-677 at 12.5 mg nightly and plan to continue well up until and past my next cycle..

Today is an off day from the gym so will update on that later.

So there's 4 months until you start the log?
Or
Are you logging your progress off cycle

If ur gonna bulk I'd say do that first then cut. My log is really more for cut and lean so I didn't have any intention of bulking but most guys bulk then cut down

So there's 4 months until you start the log?
Or
Are you logging your progress off cycle
I was planning on logging up until the next cycle and the continuing the log on cycle.. unless it would make for a long log up until the cycle..

Pics , measurements ?

I'll work on getting some asap
If ur gonna bulk I'd say do that first then cut. My log is really more for cut and lean so I didn't have any intention of bulking but most guys bulk then cut down

I was leaning more towards a cut and maybe into a lean bulk. I just did a bulk my last cycle and didn't get quite the results I hoped, so I was thinking about doing a hard reboot if you will haha.

I was planning on logging up until the next cycle and the continuing the log on cycle.. unless it would make for a long log up until the cycle..

By all means log the entire thing. do what you need to do to hold yourself accountable. Heck we had a guy that did a full year log last year. Skinnyguy (know known as buffbuy) had an entire years worth and it was great to follow.

I will be following your log.

By all means log the entire thing. do what you need to do to hold yourself accountable. Heck we had a guy that did a full year log last year. Skinnyguy (know known as buffbuy) had an entire years worth and it was great to follow.

Awesome, thanks for the input!

Buffguy?? Next you're going to tell me his wife turned into a 600lb Mesican.

IML Gear Cream!
Daily dose of mk-677 taken. Playing with dosage time, today was half an hour earlier than yesterday. Noticed more of an appetite today but not sure if it is coincidence or if it was placebo effect being as it was my second dose last night.

Still need to get pic and better info up.. but.. Yesterday was arm day and ever Tuesday and Thursday my girlfriend likes to go to the gym with me and lift while her daughter is at her Dad's. Tuesdays and Thursdays aren't quite up to par with how I would like them to be but she is a month in on working out and likes to work out with me.

Here is what I got in yesterday:
Biceps barbell curl: 80x3x10, followed by a drop set at 60 to failure, and a second drop set at 40 to failure.
Preacher's curl: 70x10, 70x2x9, drop set of 50 tofailure, followed by drop set of 40 to failure.
Incline Dumbbell curl: 25x10, 30x10, 30x8, drop set of 20 to failure, followed drop set of 12 to failure.
Triceps Pressdown: 65x10, 80x3x10

Tuesdays and Thursdays would have to be my weak days right now and I'll admit it. Looking to improve these days as we can push forward. With limited time it does make for a challenge.

Holidays have still gotten best of me and I haven't gotten back in the swing of things..

Did legs Friday night but quit early.

Squats: 135x5 for warm-up, 245x6, 255x6, 255x5, 260x

Seated leg curl: 180x3x10

Left the gym shortly after agitated and annoyed..

999f471fd358d1df5493011f2d76feca.jpg

Got a new vial over the weekend. First thing I noticed was the size and upon further inspection I noticed the new bottle was 30 ml and the older bottle was 60 ml, and the liquid is now clear and not milky white. The taste is definitely stronger as well.

Still slacking on some things on this log but I'm in a bit of a transition period and lately haven't had a lot of time to much.. haven't been to the gym in almost a week...

Was supposed to do orientation today for a new company but it was sleeting and icy so I didn't take the hour long drive to get there, going to try to go to the gym if I don't have to do anything at the location in my town. Pretty pumped to get back to a normal schedule, hopefully soon.

Still only using 12.5 mg of mk-677 daily. One thing I've noticed with dosing is a lot more vivid dreams, curious if this is a common side effect and thinking about pushing the dosage up to 25 mg after a solid month of usage to see what results are like.

Back