• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think everyone should be REQUIRED to attend this course.

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...urse-examines-negative-effects-of-masculinity

A six-week program offered at the University of Wisconsin-Madison aims to counter the effects of the societal expectation for men to be masculine.
The program centers on the premise that masculinity is primarily a societal construct rather than an intrinsic biological reality. Based on this premise, radical gender theorists argue that masculinity has a toxic influence on society.

The “Men’s Project” is a six-week program for male students that asks participants to reflect on the negative effects of the expectation to be masculine. A news release from the University of Wisconsin material claims that one of the goals is to “prevent future violence” from male students.

It's about time someone actually did something about these psychopaths.

Bro you sure you're not Caitlyn Jenner in disguise?

I'm 100% that a) I wouldn't be as successful as I am at 23 b) fucked the quality of women in have and c) be as attractive if it weren't for my masculine qualities that society is now saying is bad because everyone is a fuckin crybaby

So no. Fuck you and anyone who attend that cours.

I'm 100% that a) I wouldn't be as successful as I am at 23 b) fucked the quality of women in have and c) be as attractive if it weren't for my masculine qualities that society is now saying is bad because everyone is a fuckin crybaby

So no. Fuck you and anyone who attend that cours.

Weird, I thought you were a woman based off of your avi. Tricked me good.

Inrense...go back to the home forum...they don't get your humor here.

Dude I live in WA state - there's already enough of that emasculating bullshit going on here.

This is a steroid forum, that's the last thing guys will do here haha

Back