• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

not receiving full order?

mojuice87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone else had a problem not receiving their full order? I received all the packs that I got tracking numbers for, but it isn't even half of what i ordered? I made a purchase while the amps where on sale and paid same day. anyone else have this issue? Hoping one of the reps pm me?

Just a day. Not very long. But I don't have anymore tracking numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll probably get the other half. Give it some time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's what I am assuming. Was just wondering if anyone else has had that issue before.

Got you. I'm still waiting for shipment and have not received any response from customer service.

Really? How long ago did you place order?

I've placed a few orders with them in the past and they are usually very fast with shipping and never have I had this issue

Actually, fuck it, nvm I'm not sweating it, they just took payment on Friday and the order says that's the date it was created. I'll give them this week.

But, still, haven't heard anything from cs. And the rep doesn't seem to have been on here yet today....

IML Gear Cream!
Yea don't sweat basic. They ship pretty fast. Just hoping they didn't forget the rest of mine. Lol. I need to start my cycle. Was planning to start Monday.

Yea don't sweat basic. They ship pretty fast. Just hoping they didn't forget the rest of mine. Lol. I need to start my cycle. Was planning to start Monday.

Yeah man, you're telling me. I only ordered 3g of eq amps from them cause I expect another 9 to come in from naps but they fucking suck so who fucking knows if that will come.

Yeah man, you're telling me. I only ordered 3g of eq amps from them cause I expect another 9 to come in from naps but they fucking suck so who fucking knows if that will come.

I stopped ordering from naps. Very slow. Although I always received my orders.

They usually ship in separate packs for safety. I'm sure you'll receive your order.

They usually ship in separate packs for safety. I'm sure you'll receive your order.

I am sure I will as well. Just wondering why I wouldn't receiving tracking info for other packs, if there were other packs. But we'll just wait and see.

Why dont you email Basicstero through his website if you have questions. He usually gets back to you by the next day.

And remember, they werent working during the holidays and paused all shipping. For you and the other fella waiting on an order, it could be that some of yours or all of his havent shipped yet. They just started shipping again yesterday.

I had a question about a future order and emailed Basic through his website on Monday and he responded by the next day. Check with him there, he will definitely let you know whats going on. And if for some reason there was a mistake, he will be honest about it and let you know and will get it out to you.

Why dont you email Basicstero through his website if you have questions. He usually gets back to you by the next day.

And remember, they werent working during the holidays and paused all shipping. For you and the other fella waiting on an order, it could be that some of yours or all of his havent shipped yet. They just started shipping again yesterday.

I had a question about a future order and emailed Basic through his website on Monday and he responded by the next day. Check with him there, he will definitely let you know whats going on. And if for some reason there was a mistake, he will be honest about it and let you know and will get it out to you.

Yes, I have done that.

I have not gotten any response to my emails. I'll give it time.

Get Shredded!
That's what I received so far. However that's only about 40% of what I ordered. Still no response from basic as to what happened.

Please contact the forum rep and see if he can get you some resolution.

Please contact the forum rep and see if he can get you some resolution.

Already did. Still waiting. No response as yet. Would be nice if someone could just say here's what happened and here's how we're going to fix it. That only takes a few minutes.

Already did. Still waiting. No response as yet. Would be nice if someone could just say here's what happened and here's how we're going to fix it. That only takes a few minutes.

Yeah because no one has a regular life outside of the forums.

Yeah because no one has a regular life outside of the forums.

Wouldn't your regular life consist of your business/work? Haven't gotten a response from my first message on December 20th. Website says within 24hours. I waited until after January 3rd to get a response. Still haven't. Sent 5 mails since. Still nothing except from Dannie saying he can't check until Saturday. So whether you have a "life" outside of these forums or your work. You should still respond to your customers.

I did reply... sorry if I didn't myself clear. It will be taken care of.Your are probably awaiting to receive another pack within next week, post only just reopened after holidays. You will receive your order in full.

Looks like Dannie got with you.

Just be patient please. I know how it feels waiting on an answer but sometimes it takes some time for a reply especially during the holidays.

You are dealing with a long standing shop here with an amazing track record so don't get too jumpy yet

I did reply... sorry if I didn't myself clear. It will be taken care of.Your are probably awaiting to receive another pack within next week, post only just reopened after holidays. You will receive your order in full.

Ok, thank you. Do you know when I will be receiving the tracking numbers?

Looks like Dannie got with you.

Just be patient please. I know how it feels waiting on an answer but sometimes it takes some time for a reply especially during the holidays.

You are dealing with a long standing shop here with an amazing track record so don't get too jumpy yet

I've already dealt with them a few times in the past and loved their service. Usually extremely fast. The only reason I was concerned was because this has never happened before. Also I didn't get all my tracking numbers. But I am confident I will receive my full order.

But I actually decided to deal exclusively with basicstero, but not getting my order in full is forcing me to get other products from other sources to hold me off. But if I get tracking and my expected delivery is sometimes next week. I could push my prep out one more week.

Back