• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shipments during chinese new year

TartCherryChill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I made an order beginning of last week from int. Store, I'm curious when the order will be sent out and if chinese new year will affect delivery time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not sure about Chinese New Year but I do know they stopped shipping during the Holiday and just started shipping again yesterday.

Why didn't you pm Danny with your question before you started this thread??
Actually I take that back. I can't connect with him in general. I can't see pm him with tapatalk and his link for contact doesn't work.
Have you used pm to talk to him?

Actually I take that back. I can't connect with him in general. I can't see pm him with tapatalk and his link for contact doesn't work.
Have you used pm to talk to him?

He won't tell you anything but it will be delayed. When you order during Chinese holidays it's a cluster fuck . Not just for Basic but for most overseas. The only way to find out is check your acct status from time to time and sit back.

He won't tell you anything but it will be delayed. When you order during Chinese holidays it's a cluster fuck . Not just for Basic but for most overseas. The only way to find out is check your acct status from time to time and sit back.
First time ordering tren and for a diet...also got some test oil base, tryna blow up my chesticles. Getting ancy lol. Thanks dawg

So why doesn't he respond and tell us what is going on?

Back