• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International line is officially open!!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4e5f97cd8dc5f480ca48b2d7cd859cd5.jpg

ab9a274f53234ca679224283a02f644b.jpg

It's almost that time that we all have been waiting for. I know it's been a long month but we are proud to announce the return of the international line. Yea our "VIP elite line" is phenomenal but for the savings, and bigger variety, and stellar shipping methods the international line is the way to go. We offer a 98% success rate, and if you fall into that very, very small 2% rate( you won't) we will resend your order with no problem. All the deals and all the savings will be back as well. I don't know about y'all but I'm excited about this. Because this has been my go to line for the last 10+ years. The line will be back in full swing in the next day or two and I will confirm 100% as soon as it opens.

******** International line is fully back open*********

44537c10b0b83b04ffd14c2ec333b1c9.jpg

93b757c0358e372cb83a97d78bdee0b0.jpg

5 VIALS MIX & MATCH COMBO

PERMANENT PROMOTIONAL MIX AND MATCH 5 INJECTABLES COMBO OFFER.

ONLY INTERNATIONAL (Overseas) EP LINE

[CONFIRM YOUR CHOICE - Mixed/Matched by mail with payment info]

Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Can't beat this price on great European Pharmacies oil. A full cycle and then some for $160. With the money you'll save you can pick up some EP orals to cap it off at fantastic prices. After the great success of it being the #1 seller of 2016 we are proud to announce its return in 2017

Any questions at all just send me a PM.

WWW.UNCLEZ.NET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I have this lab in my crosshairs this year.

The news is exciting huh?

The entire Euro Pharmacies team is beyond stoked......:clapping::clapping::clapping:
My brother I'm stoked and I know a lot guys on all of our boards will be to. I get numerous pms everyday asking this question over and over. I'm just glad the time is finally here.

- - - Updated - - -

I have this lab in my crosshairs this year.
Awesome crue lmk when your ready brother.

Bump!!! International line is fully open and ready to order.

:winkfinger: Im stoked too... look at ours, we opened as well!

GLOBEL_zpspwy3rzzu.png

We are pleased to announce to the friends, customers and supporters of PSL that our "INTERNATIONAL" PRODUCTS/SHIPPING is now available,open for EVERYONE..

We appreciate your patience as you all waited eagerly for the doors to open..
As we now begin 2017 we have newly added products,and we are now ready you provide you with the service and products that you need and expect as promised...

Here at PSL we want the name of our name/product line "PSL/Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "PSL/Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our unwavering dedications and commitment to you by providing you with NEW products, and better customer care then ever..

We're a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keeps you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..It has traditionally been our passion and capital-intense endeavor by dominating the "Anabolic Circuit" would wide with supremacy through the art of science and chemistry..Euro-Pharmacies leading the way through innovation..

We have exciting things coming this new year of 2017, With an all new exclusive products and services,sample give-aways,more sponsored athlete logs, NEW and improved customer-service availability...And more Representatives/team associates on staff around the clock,all for you questions and concerns..
(Vision "Head Rep" will be available full time 6am-5pm US-EST and periodically during the evens and weekends)

We're looking forward to building more/new healthy business relationships in 2017, by providing YOU with that nurturing business relationship that you need, deserve & expect each and every single time

back%201_zpsdf527qxg.png

(For store access on "International" prices click the USP-Airliner that's packed with "Euro-Pharmacies" goods"

:winkfinger: Im stoked too... look at ours, we opened as well!

GLOBEL_zpspwy3rzzu.png

We are pleased to announce to the friends, customers and supporters of PSL that our "INTERNATIONAL" PRODUCTS/SHIPPING is now available,open for EVERYONE..

We appreciate your patience as you all waited eagerly for the doors to open..
As we now begin 2017 we have newly added products,and we are now ready you provide you with the service and products that you need and expect as promised...

Here at PSL we want the name of our name/product line "PSL/Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "PSL/Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our unwavering dedications and commitment to you by providing you with NEW products, and better customer care then ever..

We're a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keeps you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..It has traditionally been our passion and capital-intense endeavor by dominating the "Anabolic Circuit" would wide with supremacy through the art of science and chemistry..Euro-Pharmacies leading the way through innovation..

We have exciting things coming this new year of 2017, With an all new exclusive products and services,sample give-aways,more sponsored athlete logs, NEW and improved customer-service availability...And more Representatives/team associates on staff around the clock,all for you questions and concerns..
(Vision "Head Rep" will be available full time 6am-5pm US-EST and periodically during the evens and weekends)

We're looking forward to building more/new healthy business relationships in 2017, by providing YOU with that nurturing business relationship that you need, deserve & expect each and every single time

back%201_zpsdf527qxg.png

(For store access on "International" prices click the USP-Airliner that's packed with "Euro-Pharmacies" goods"

PSL/ Uncle Z are the truth brother. I'm glad to have such a awesome network to work with.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess now it's time to get to work!!!

Yes sir!!! Are you ready brother pm me with some good news.

Been Using EP for over a year. Never had a single problem.

Back