• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mk-2866 & Mk-677

antoniodiaz031ck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My question is for Vision or anyone who knows any facts about using these two compounds during PCT to maintain as much muscle as possible.now I've read that Mk-2866 can lower test levels but never seen proof k st bro science. And I've never tried Mk-677 my self.I was thinking of running both with my standard PCT after my Test E,Deca and Dbol cycle any info is appreciated thanks guys

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Mk-677 for pct??? Interesting thought! I like it... I've done mk-677 and it blew me up "bloat" big time but my strength and appetite were really high. My only issue with mk-677 and I've never heard of anyone else with thus issue but my back broke out so f-ing bad and it took me so long to figure out what was causing it that it's been over a year and I still have scars. But if that didn't happen and I kept my diet real clean I would definitely try it for a pct. I think you might be on to something.

Mk-677 is saposed to be like a oral form of HGH and the osterine would help with muscle wasting just want to know if it would be counter productive in a PCT if they lower test levels

I have used mk-2866 (ostarine) with gw-501516 (cardarine) with my PCT before. It was in combination with clomid and aromasin. I didn't feel like I was shutdown. I didn't get blood work to make sure. Should have, I always do during cycle. So I can't be positive. Mk-677, like you said is an oral HGH, so that won't shut you down at all. Might help to keep your igf-1 higher.

I would just do a regular PCT bro, the whole point about PCT is to let your body go back to normal and recover.

If you are so worried about loosing your gains just do trt doses. Blast&Cruise

My question is for Vision or anyone who knows any facts about using these two compounds during PCT to maintain as much muscle as possible.now I've read that Mk-2866 can lower test levels but never seen proof k st bro science. And I've never tried Mk-677 my self.I was thinking of running both with my standard PCT after my Test E,Deca and Dbol cycle any info is appreciated thanks guys

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/ostarine-explained/

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/ostarine-sarm-profile/

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2014/ostarine-revisited/

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2014/ostarine-update/

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2015/mk-677-the-best-growth-hormone-secretagogue/

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/the-next-generation-of-gh-secretagogues/

Thanks prince good read bro answered all my questions

I would just do a regular PCT bro, the whole point about PCT is to let your body go back to normal and recover.

If you are so worried about loosing your gains just do TRT doses. Blast&Cruise
You make a very interesting point about PCT being to allow your system to go back to normal. However, I would think that even small TRT dosages can also hinder, or slow down the process. This is why I was thinking about using GH during my next PCT interval (as well as during the AAS cycle also ofcourse). To my knowledge endogenous production of GRH and FSH by the Hypothalamus gland is not hindered nor paused by GH production nor by the presence of exogenous GH in the blood stream either. Please correct me if I'm all wrong on that.

My point here is that I would think that exogenous Testosterone, ( even in the typical and small 150-200mg E.D. TRT dosages) would be more likely to hold back or prevent the hypothalamus gland from FSH and GRH production than any means of blood plasma GH increases would.

If you are so worried about loosing your gains just do trt doses. Blast&Cruise

This ^

Only reason I don't want to cruise is I don't want my receptors to desensitize IMO I would get better results getting off for a while then getting back on aas while using sarms as a bridge between cycles to keep gains

IML Gear Cream!
You make a very interesting point about PCT being to allow your system to go back to normal. However, I would think that even small TRT dosages can also hinder, or slow down the process. This is why I was thinking about using GH during my next PCT interval (as well as during the AAS cycle also ofcourse). To my knowledge endogenous production of GRH and FSH by the Hypothalamus gland is not hindered nor paused by GH production nor by the presence of exogenous GH in the blood stream either. Please correct me if I'm all wrong on that.

My point here is that I would think that exogenous Testosterone, ( even in the typical and small 150-200mg E.D. TRT dosages) would be more likely to hold back or prevent the hypothalamus gland from FSH and GRH production than any means of blood plasma GH increases would.

You are correct. Trt doses will still shut you down.

Cant have it all

Please do a lil more reading on GH.

Please do a lil more reading on GH.
I've done quite a bit of reading on it. However that isn't meant to imply that I know all there is to know about it. Not by a long shot. If there's anything I've stated in my previous post of this thread concerning GH as to how it effects or doesn't effect the LH & FSH production of the Pituatary gland, ( I mistakenly said the "Hypothalamus gland" but I can no longer edit my post) then by all means please point it out. I'm open to correction on these things my friend. I'm mostly here to learn.

Last edited:
Mk-2866 & Mk-677

All this talk seems like we are forgetting that we are talking about a secretagogue and not exogenous gh. I honestly don't see any issues with using mk-677 to try to hold on to a little weight and strength in a pct. In fact I like, and am curious about it.

As generally stated above, neither will be conducive toward the goal of a successful PCT in regards to restoring HPTA function, but both could hypothetically aid in maintaining LBM. That being said, I believe that PCT is a completely flawed concept. If using supra-physiological dosages of AAS at all, then blasting & cruising will be the safer and more efficient method.

As generally stated above, neither will be conducive toward the goal of a successful PCT in regards to restoring HPTA function, but both could hypothetically aid in maintaining LBM. That being said, I believe that PCT is a completely flawed concept. If using supra-physiological dosages of AAS at all, then blasting & cruising will be the safer and more efficient method.
OK but say I'm cruising the cycle I do after my cruise wouldn't I have to up the dose du to receptor desensitizing? Just curious Ive read different answers on this it's hard to research since there not many legit things on the internet it's mostly bro science trial and error

OK but say I'm cruising the cycle I do after my cruise wouldn't I have to up the dose du to receptor desensitizing? Just curious Ive read different answers on this it's hard to research since there not many legit things on the internet it's mostly bro science trial and error

Androgen receptor desensitisation is a myth. In fact, the longer you run higher doses of compounds, the more androgen receptors you will have. We actually have plenty of published research on exactly this. Just google 'androgen receptor pubmed' and you can read published medical journals on the subject for hours.

I ran osta alone and during pct. I am now on trt. Ostarine (mk-2866) absolutely causes considerable suppression and will absolutely hinder your recovery. As a standalone at 25mg for 8 weeks it knocked my test levels from the mid 600's to just over 400. Stupidly enough I ran it during a PCt from a test only cycle and couldn't recover to more than 299ng/dL TT.

Also....receptors do not desensitize.

Regular pct or cruise.....don't bridge with suppressive compounds.

I ran osta alone and during pct. I am now on trt. Ostarine (mk-2866) absolutely causes considerable suppression and will absolutely hinder your recovery. As a standalone at 25mg for 8 weeks it knocked my test levels from the mid 600's to just over 400. Stupidly enough I ran it during a PCt from a test only cycle and couldn't recover to more than 299ng/dL TT.

Also....receptors do not desensitize.

Regular pct or cruise.....don't bridge with suppressive compounds.
Thanks bro what do u think About mk677

Back