• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Puretropin TD!!!!

pharmerbob1980

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got word Santa has landed. I'm not sure what he is feeding them dear but 4 day international is crazy. Will post up once I get them in my hands. Thanks ironlion you guys are top notch!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did you have to pick up at opo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got word Santa has landed. I'm not sure what he is feeding them dear but 4 day international is crazy. Will post up once I get them in my hands. Thanks ironlion you guys are top notch!

I have had a few that came in half that time. So fast I absolutely didn't believe it.

Wow that's crazy fast fir int

That's really fast. I am still waiting for another package of my order. I will say that their product is good stuff

I always get Carpal Tunnel Symptoms with legit stuff. It always comes on at night. I am at 5ius 5 days a week and it has come on. This is definitely good stuff.

Time to get swole!!!

Can a rep or sponsor please pm me. Thanks

PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
I always get Carpal Tunnel Symptoms with legit stuff. It always comes on at night. I am at 5ius 5 days a week and it has come on. This is definitely good stuff.

Good to hear, 2 packs on the way for me and moving fast.

Kaaaboooom TD!!! Once again, super fast shipping, awesome service and more importantly...excellent product!!!

c7030cb04791537c455bd0e239636c8c.jpg

Back