• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL- Euro Pharmacies Anavar Review!

GotTren?

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IMG_3220.JPG

What's up fellow brothers of iron, I'm going to be giving very honest feedback on PSL- EURO Pharmacies Anavar. I have only had anavar from one other source that was legit and not counterfeited, so I will compare this run to it. I've taken a couple other euro products before and gained results, so that's what I'm expecting here. I want to give a shout out to Mace with PSL for selecting me for this review, and also a big thanks to the whole PSL family. I will be updating this thread periodically during the week. Thanks again to those involved and also everyone have a happy and safe new year! 2017=Gainz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great opportunity. Looking forward to hearing what kind of results you get. Happy New Year!

PSL anavar. So pretty. Looking forward to this run. I'm subbed brother. What doses will you be running?

What a great opportunity. Looking forward to hearing what kind of results you get. Happy New Year!

Stay tuned, there will be work done, so there will be results. Happy new year to you bro! Stay safe

PSL anavar. So pretty. Looking forward to this run. I'm subbed brother. What doses will you be running?

It is sexy, love me some anavar. I'm gonna start at 50mg for a week, then adjust from there. I've been up to 80mg a day and you know it's working when your core is at a warmer temp than your body. A crazy elevation in heat it's weird.

IML Gear Cream!
2c7b9c7bb02b9411aeead60251958687.png

Ok, took this pic about a week ago, right after a hit training session with 30 min interval cardio. Currently I'm 5'10, 173, and body fat is at 9.8 percent. My goal with this anavar is to assist in getting my Body fat down to 7 percent. Never been that low, but I like to get as low bodyfat as possible before I PCT out. So it's gonna be a tough goal but I'm going to put everything into it. Ps I do love the fact that true anavar allows you to keep lean muscle tissue even in a calorie restricted diet. Thank God lol

Stoked to hear... Keep us posted on this,and your unbiased feedback..These tested legit, so You'll be happy with these for sure!

This whole thread is news to me, had no clue we were having any loggers for this product until I seen this now!?!??:hmm:

Looks real good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas, it's hard work in the gym, and out. Dedication is what separates the men from the boys

Stoked to hear... Keep us posted on this,and your unbiased feedback..These tested legit, so You'll be happy with these for sure!

This whole thread is news to me, had no clue we were having any loggers for this product until I seen this now!?!??:hmm:

What's up vision, I double checked all the codes and they all verified, so yet another good sign. Yes sir I threw my name in the hat, and was chosen, so luck of the Irish .

What's up vision, I double checked all the codes and they all verified, so yet another good sign. Yes sir I threw my name in the hat, and was chosen, so luck of the Irish .

awesome..:D I'm super excited for you mane..You Conner look alike.. I figured your Irish ass would be trashed by now...meh, stereotypes are nothing but a fixed image..haha

Hit me up later on messenger.. ;)

awesome..:D I'm super excited for you mane..You Conner look alike.. I figured your Irish ass would be trashed by now...meh, stereotypes are nothing but a fixed image..haha

Hit me up later on messenger.. ;)

Lol not trashed here, haha I'm Scottish Irish and I rarely drink haha. I've done the research and it's alcohols toxins does quite a bit of damage to the body, not to mention empty calories equals fat gain and estrogen rise, ain't nobody got time for that!!! Haha I'll hit you up in a bit bro

Doing good bro. Just hanging out with the family. No New Years partying for me. I dont drink. Gym first thing in the morning. Should be quiet.

Doing good bro. Just hanging out with the family. No New Years partying for me. I dont drink. Gym first thing in the morning. Should be quiet.

That's awesome family is very important. I'll stay up and watch the ball drop and cheers with some Green tea lol. What are the chances of that two Irish men that don't drink... haha. I quit because I get a little too aggressive so it's just not for me.

That's awesome family is very important. I'll stay up and watch the ball drop and cheers with some Green tea lol. What are the chances of that two Irish men that don't drink... haha. I quit because I get a little too aggressive so it's just not for me.

Im the same way. We got that famous Irish temper. Lol. Couple of smart irishman we are now. Lotta alcoholics in my family

Im the same way. We got that famous Irish temper. Lol. Couple of smart irishman we are now. Lotta alcoholics in my family

My dad is a straight up alcoholic. He starts drinking at 12 everyday. The cravings are definitely there for me too. All physiological. But then I think how hard I've worked for my physique and health and don't want to jeopardize that. So I'll just stick with my cranberry juice and green tea. Haha

Cranberry juice? What are you on your period? Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what movie thats from dont you?

Cranberry juice? What are you on your period? Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what movie thats from dont you?

No periods here... lol just always flushing the kidneys. Purification is key. I have 2 glasses a day. What movie is that?

No periods here... lol just always flushing the kidneys. Purification is key. I have 2 glasses a day. What movie is that?

The Departed. Irish mafia movie with Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg. Bad ass movie. Funny scene in a bar where Jack Nicholson asks Leonardo DiCaprio if he's on his period cause he's drinking cranberry juice

The Departed. Irish mafia movie with Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg. Bad ass movie. Funny scene in a bar where Jack Nicholson asks Leonardo DiCaprio if he's on his period cause he's drinking cranberry juice

That is a good movie I've seen it. Just didn't recognize the phrase haha

pic looks great. and you look in stellar condition. cant wait to see how you like them. put em to good use.

Back