• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Miss glass chin!!!

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She had never been hit wth a solid one to the face til holly holm if you watch all her fights. Both times she's been socked up she got embarrassed, that's the last time you'll see Rhonda in the octagon more then likely!! Time to celebrate!

Now before someone says it, it was called 5 seconds early. But she was done, I just wish herb had let it go a tad longer to erase any doubt

she froze up once she was hit. it was over from then

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

She's done that both time she's been hit. Judo doesn't accustom you to taking a punch, it happened last time

She was still dizzy from last fight

There is a HUGE difference between having a glass chin and being a piss poor boxer who is WAY outclassed and can't strike. She ate alot of shots and thats due to her poor striking skills. Again her coach needs to have his gym shut down. He keeps telling her she has world class hands and thats just not the case. If she wanted to make a comeback she should have moved camps and went to Hume or ATT

I had a amazing fucking night all the way around. Good fucking day.

We have a different opinion on glass chin because half the people I fuck with could take harder shots then that. There wasn't one punch that stood out where you said to yourself, damn she got rocked. She can't take a punch simple as that. My opinion at least, but you're right

It's not her chin that's glass it's her heart. Punch her semi hard a cpl times and her will goes away. Put the same 2 in a grappling match and it's just the opposite. This is MMA and she lost the 2 times she fought anyone she wasn't way better than.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sitting here remembering the insanity of the talk not long ago that she could hold her own with Mayweather.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There is a HUGE difference between having a glass chin and being a piss poor boxer who is WAY outclassed and can't strike. She ate alot of shots and thats due to her poor striking skills. Again her coach needs to have his gym shut down. He keeps telling her she has world class hands and thats just not the case. If she wanted to make a comeback she should have moved camps and went to Hume or ATT

This is 100% truth. She should of changed camps. That's all the yes people in her ear. She should of listened to her mom and got rid of Edmond.

Travis Brown is next.

Herb saved her a trip to the hospital. He hip checked Nunes before 5-6 more solid hits landed. Ronda could not take her to the mat. Game over.

Back