• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need free Tren

Aw shit he's back. Free free free lol

Get ahold of big hammie I'm sure that he would sponsor you

what a fuckin lame hahaha

:roflmao:
Maybe he finally got fat Skip ;)
Where in the heck have you been P?
:kiss:

I cant lie, abs have faded. Took the girls out last weekend and they were talking shit they want my abs back. Been eating what I want the last month or so and been very busy. Started test and NPP a couple weeks ago and it's just not the same as the tren. I have more size, but personally like being more cut.

Thinking of getting some tri tren.

I cant lie, abs have faded. Took the girls out last weekend and they were talking shit they want my abs back. Been eating what I want the last month or so and been very busy. Started test and NPP a couple weeks ago and it's just not the same as the tren. I have more size, but personally like being more cut.

nothing is as forgiving as tren with the diet

NO abs ? :(
I think I require photographic proof ;) LOL
Good to see you sweetie

Fuck all other gear.... need tren. Who is sponsoring me :coffee:

i need a BJ a back massage and my yard mowed......i got more Tren then Tren got Tren when Tren had a lot of Tren....

no teeth please, no real greasy massage oils and dont forget to edge by the walkways and your my Huckleberry:):)

Love, Uncle 2h:)

Get Shredded!
:roflmao:
Maybe he finally got fat Skip ;)
Where in the heck have you been P?
:kiss:

Mrs Robinson can have all goodies minus any of the yard work:)....Skip has ED...i mean dont tell anyone as he would be kinda embarassed.....and i would hate for all of ASF to know things are pointing down for him..

I would say more but i'm struggling to carve the coating of this Oxy without my reading glasses on....i lost them where i lost them.......:)

i need a BJ a back massage and my yard mowed......i got more Tren then Tren got Tren when Tren had a lot of Tren....

no teeth please, no real greasy massage oils and dont forget to edge by the walkways and your my Huckleberry:):)

Love, Uncle 2h:)

Hi Tio!

Mrs Robinson can have all goodies minus any of the yard work:)....Skip has ED...i mean dont tell anyone as he would be kinda embarassed.....and i would hate for all of ASF to know things are pointing down for him..

I would say more but i'm struggling to carve the coating of this Oxy without my reading glasses on....i lost them where i lost them.......:)

Guess that means I get the BJ and massage......good thing, I'm not really good at mowing :roflmao:

^^^^^^^
His meds are due to run out soon and he will be back.

Really?!?!

What ever happened to confidentiality agreements :paddle:

Back