• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Highest/farthest you ever jizzed....

Justhav2p

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just jizzed about 4 ft in the air, speckles went higher, caught the load on my chin, no glove.......

Sheeew first girl I dated that gave head when I was 18 could suck a mean dick foreal, and loved doing it.
When I finally nutted, I had my mouth open, cuz it was intense...Then looked at her, shit almost hit me in the face. God knows I'd have puked if it went in..then the second shot almost did it again. Probably went like 4-7 ft overall, didn't watch when they went behind me lol

Hand job from old flame and jizzed right into my eye. Not even joking, it stung like all fuk. Worst thing I had to sit at the dinner table with her family with my pink eye lol

jesus... dont yall know to aim that shit away when firing

Probably about 3 feet in front of me. Distance is related to how long it's been since I beat it. I'd say it had been a good week and a half when I shot the 3 footer

masturbated in fall of 2009 and shot a 3.4oz load an exact distance of 17.732' (hold guiness record)

Hit my ex in the face with it the second I pulled out one time. It was hilarious.

Back