• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotropin blood drawn

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I needed to get some blood pulled so I tossed on a serum and igf-1 panel and pinned 10iu of a more recent batch of Eurotropin. Blood drawn 3 hours and 11 minutes after delt injection. Had to use a 3ml pin to get IM, but I airlocked so hopefully not too much waste. Igf-1 could be anywhere because I've been experimenting with protocol. I figured since my last serums seemed fine but a few people had some different results I'd toss this out there and see what I was working with. Just personal labs I decided to get done, but figured I'd let he board see what's up with the gf.

looking forward to your results.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm not expert, but the serum results seem to back up what I had already guessed about the eurotropin. With the first batch I got serum of 16 at 3:45 I believe. Today on a later batch I received a 10. Yes, I said that. 10. I have a ton of shit to do but I will get the screenshot up for you guys sometime today or tomorrow depending on how my flights go.

Today on a later batch I received a 10. Yes, I said that. 10. I have a ton of shit to do but I will get the screenshot up for you guys sometime today or tomorrow depending on how my flights go.
Damn.

Bummer, 10 is typically low for me.

I'm not expert, but the serum results seem to back up what I had already guessed about the eurotropin. With the first batch I got serum of 16 at 3:45 I believe. Today on a later batch I received a 10. Yes, I said that. 10. I have a ton of shit to do but I will get the screenshot up for you guys sometime today or tomorrow depending on how my flights go.
a 10. wth? please pm me .

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear.. maybe a retest? But if you were feeling a noticeable difference then I would think it not needed ..

Just to preface what I want to say:

I love the fact JR goes out of his way to do this, great community service for all the members here and he has done more to help than anyone I know.

And this is also a lesson that if you find a good Growth Hormone that tests well and get good results, don't switch! Stay with what works!

Sorry to hear that. I took a big hit from them also. I will go Monday and do blood work so I can post the results with you.

IML Gear Cream!
im already reaching out about this score jr.

This score is the worst that I have seen with the "kits".. how far is the chamber's go don't even get me started with them... this is an absolute bummer...

I appreciate you going above and beyond to have this done but is there any possible way you can do a retest on a different body part like your bicep? I will compensate you 100% I promise you...

VTX, the same applies for you if you can utilize your bicep I will also compensate you with credit for your testing...

I'm only stating this because a lot of us have more scar tissue then we originally thought, this can sometimes affect testing results... I would just like to rule out any possible factors... but I will say this is an absolute low score and like I said prior the lowest score of the I have seen yet with euro kits...

Yeah I'll do a bicep.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll do a bicep.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Just let me know when you do this and we will arrange a compensation for you...

This is probably a shot in the dark but I just want to rule out factors... doing a second test in the bicep there's really not much more you can rule out after that, anything else thereafter is merely excuses..

JR my batch number is EP-0217A1
Check and see what your number is.

I have been using Eurotropin for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I have been using Eurotropin for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you ever get bloods? what batch numbers do you currently have?

This is a first I heard with an issue concerning Euro "kits", with the OP.. Clearly you must like the product because you been using them for a while...

did you ever get bloods? what batch numbers do you currently have?

This is a first I heard with an issue concerning Euro "kits", with the OP.. Clearly you must like the product because you been using them for a while...

The last few orders had no "batch" number bc they came in discrete packs.

Before that I was taking from batch EP-0325B2

My last growth pin was a few days ago when I ran out.

I have not had blood panels taken at all recently like I should have.

I hope everything checks out w these kits. I'm sitting on 4 kits that I got at the end of Nov w the sale that ran. I also have no batch number because the kits where packaged in a lotion box. Would someone contact me n let me know about my kits off my order number or I can give u an expiration date on the bottle, that's all I have

Sorry guys I flew out at 5am Friday and was at TSA before I realized I didn't have my phone. I had to lock it remotely while I was in NOLA partying with my wife. When I got home and got a chance to screw with unlocking it, it took half a day. I'll get the screenshot up when I can later. Yes it was 100iu kits. I want to say the kit was probably from may or June. I have a lot of these.

i can assure you it wasn't scar tissue because I never use my delt for anything except ed tren runs 350/wk or less or for gh testing. I DID have to use a 3ml syringe with 27g needle so that might have cost an iu or 2 even though I airlocked it. I'll
get with PSL directly later via the email they requested. If Mace or Vision want to hit me up, y'all know how to reach me.

The last few orders had no "batch" number bc they came in discrete packs.

Before that I was taking from batch EP-0325B2

My last growth pin was a few days ago when I ran out.

I have not had blood panels taken at all recently like I should have.
This was a discreet kit as well. The previous score of 16 was on a fully branded kit.

Sorry guys I flew out at 5am Friday and was at TSA before I realized I didn't have my phone. I had to lock it remotely while I was in NOLA partying with my wife. When I got home and got a chance to screw with unlocking it, it took half a day. I'll get the screenshot up when I can later. Yes it was 100iu kits. I want to say the kit was probably from may or June. I have a lot of these.

i can assure you it wasn't scar tissue because I never use my delt for anything except ed tren runs 350/wk or less or for gh testing. I DID have to use a 3ml syringe with 27g needle so that might have cost an iu or 2 even though I airlocked it. I'll
get with PSL directly later via the email they requested. If Mace or Vision want to hit me up, y'all know how to reach me.
;) You're already in the right direction by speaking with PSL... Mace won't be able to do much other than relay messages..

Let's do an other re-test, after that I'll do everything expected of my services to you brother... My PM is open if you would like to discuss more about this, if PSL hasn't already contacted you..

Sorry for the delay guys. Today was my first chance to get to lab Corp. I pinned 10iu in the bicep at 10:05 got to lab Corp 12:55 and these Fuckers decided to take lunch from 1:00 - 2:00. Will try again but it won't be till early next week. Sorry again for the delay.

Been talking to PSL and Vision. Just so everyone is clear on where we are, I agreed to retest. It will be early next week probably so we're looking at a week or so before results is my guess. PSL and their crew has always treated me well and I'm not out trying to fuck up somebody's business. I'm going to post the last PM between me and PSL so everybody can see what we're working with. I have a lot of these kits so I really need to know where they are before I waste 4 months pinning bad gh or throw away 4 months of perfectly good gh.

PM THREAD FOLLOWS:

P.S.L. said:
JRotten said:
P.S.L. said:
Saw your therad , and saw your score , can you pelase email me orders@puritysourcelabs.com i want to get more detaisl about your bloods , because somthing get wrong , because result is really low -thanks
Sorry I lost my phone while traveling. I'll follow up tomorrow.

Got it ...

Trust me , there's a reason for such low result Brutha , there are many factors related and im sure U have the batch that resulted 30+ regularly
U sure u dosed it correctlt ?? nevermind , we need details to clarify this , when we clarify i hope you'll be able to redo the test
Dosing a 10iu vial is pretty easy to hit 10iu. The ONLY thing I can think of is that my slins are 3/8" needles and I'm out of 1ml luerlocks so I had to use a 3ml barrel with a 27g .5" needle to get IM. It's possible even with airlocking I lost an IU or maybe 2. I told Vision I would retest next week, that should give me time to come up with a suitable rig to minimize any potential loss. Even on the first test with a regular .5" 1ml slin I only scored 16 which I didn't consider bad, but that was almost at the 4 hour mark. Take a look at the thread. I think I made all these points clear, but if you see anything you want clarified before the retest let me know. I'm not trying to fuck with anybody's business and I have a LOT of these things so I need to know if it's worth sticking or not which is why I tested a later batch than the first one.

Back