• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning horror stories

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy fuck I pinned bad yesterday. Same solution I've used prior. Just from the very entry it felt off, kinda a dull pain. I was like fuck it, be a man. Started pinning. Noticed half way though the needle had come out a bit, shoved it back and kept pinning.

I can barely stand on my leg today. Feels like the sorest muscle I've ever had. I'm not worried, everything was clean and sterile but fuck me does it hurt like the dickens. No swelling, no bruising just like your muscles after a fantastic workout sore.

You guys have gotta have some horror stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You hit a nerve or something. I'll normally back out a bit and try for another angle.

I pinned 2cc of some test in my glute from a sponsor that is no longer here and got a bad infection. It was so bad it severely messed with my sciatic nerve. I was in serious serious pain. I couldn't walk for 3 days and for the first day I had to bite a towe just to tolerate the pain. I pulled out about 9 ccs of puss and eventually healed fully about 2 weeks later.

I pinned my my leg and hit a vain when i pulled out the pin the blood shot across the room

I pinned 2cc of some test in my glute from a sponsor that is no longer here and got a bad infection. It was so bad it severely messed with my sciatic nerve. I was in serious serious pain. I couldn't walk for 3 days and for the first day I had to bite a towe just to tolerate the pain. I pulled out about 9 ccs of puss and eventually healed fully about 2 weeks later.

That sounds fucking horrible and is my worst fear!

Can't really go to the hospital and say yea, I stuck myself and my legs falling off now.

That sounds fucking horrible and is my worst fear!

Can't really go to the hospital and say yea, I stuck myself and my legs falling off now.

Sure you can. Tell them your on TRT.

I consider myself lucky. After more than 20 years of pinning, I've only had one infection. Cellulitis in my left bicep about a year and a half ago. A shot in the ass and a script of antibiotics cleared it right up.

About 2 years ago now, woke up after 3 day long bender and decided to pin some Test E. Pin went in smooth no pain what so ever.
Long story short, turns out it wasn't even my quad!

I remember a story from the geard up podcast a while back, don't remember who it was I think it was Chris Cormier, he said his buddy wouldn't even take his jeans off to pin, he just stuck it through his jeans and pinned with no sterilization, bet none of you pussys have the balls to try it

- - - Updated - - -

About 2 years ago now, woke up after 3 day long bender and decided to pin some Test E. Pin went in smooth no pain what so ever.

Let's hear the story, I'm down for a laugh

IML Gear Cream!
my calves such. genetics have blessed me with charm and good looks. fucked me in the calve dept. I got some SEOs cause well thats how much they suck. I figured I could handle it but before injecting 3ccs in two spots on each calve...I thought lets just try 1cc of test in each leg to kinda see how they would react to a needle. I get massages often and alway tell them to take it easy on my calves as they hurt like a mfker when they are done. I know my calves are tight. anyways one cc in each and it might as well have been a bullet. I had to call of work for a few days cause I literally could not flex the calves at all.

my calves such. genetics have blessed me with charm and good looks. fucked me in the calve dept. I got some SEOs cause well thats how much they suck. I figured I could handle it but before injecting 3ccs in two spots on each calve...I thought lets just try 1cc of test in each leg to kinda see how they would react to a needle. I get massages often and alway tell them to take it easy on my calves as they hurt like a mfker when they are done. I know my calves are tight. anyways one cc in each and it might as well have been a bullet. I had to call of work for a few days cause I literally could not flex the calves at all.

The first night I could barely bend my leg enough to get in the car. I know your pain. Damn.

Okay, it wasn't your quad as in you hit a hamstring or the guys next to you's quad?

Come on has to be more guys who used RC labs.

I did...my left ass cheek swelled up like a balloon. Tossed 10 vials in the trash.

That's how I learned my lesson to not buy cheap gear.

Disaster last night. First time for me.

1.5" pin in left glute. Hard spot for me to pin with my right hand. Had a hell of a time pushing the oil through.

Pull out pin and its bent to hell. Blood starts going everywhere. Wife is bitching at me. Swear all the oil seeped out. Don't feel the lump today.

Anyway, move on to HCG. New source. Bac water came in amps. Thick amps. Finally got it opened but glass cut my finger.

Went ahead and preloaded what should have been 10 weeks worth of shots. Managed to screw that up and only got less than half of it.

Back