• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Christmas bonus

Oldschool

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This makes all the bullshit I put up with worth it!

At my work it's called a "Holiday" bonus. They don't want to offend anyone. How could someone get offended by an extra pay check? lol

Got fucked bc they lost the paperwork on mine. Received about 1% instead of the 10% I'm owed... fuck this compant

At my work it's called a "Holiday" bonus. They don't want to offend anyone. How could someone get offended by an extra pay check? lol

Maybe if a "Christmas" bonus offends them then the company can just not give them one, funny how they're so offended but they still take part in all the bonuses, time off and holiday pay

I got a honey baked ham. Hey, can't complain. It was free!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have been happy with a 1 year jelly of the month club subscription. Cheap bastards wouldn't even do that

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

i gave myself a bonus.....12 cupcakes followed by some insulin then followed by jerking myself off to old Sheri noodz..

Get Shredded!
The wife is getting a bonus tonight. Brown eye here I come.

i gave myself a bonus.....12 cupcakes followed by some insulin then followed by jerking myself off to old Sheri noodz..
Just think: if you would have been a good boy you would have gotten the newest ones!

When I started with this company we would get a $500 bonus for Christmas. Not huge but I felt appreciated. This year I got a $20 gift card to the habit.

Mine was on a personal level.
Throat fuck and anal on the wife, even with being seperated.

I get zero for xmas bonus, but each year in April, for the last 16 years, I get a 10-12K bonus,and Im only a lowly IT WAN Engineer. Imagine what the big-wigs get?
It really is nice though. Between that, and over 5 weeks of paid time off a year, I dont even bother looking for other jobs. (Plus my boss is remote, never met him).
All of this and 2 work from home days a week, easy to take at my advanced working age :)

Back