• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MTV Offers NYE Resolutions For White Guys

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MTV Offers NYE Resolutions For "White Guys"

What a complete pile of racist trash. Just because the skin color you're stereotyping is white doesn't mean it's not racist and backward. Good job continuing to push the racial divide, dicks.

*MTV has felt the backlash and has removed the video from their site and youtube channel. It still lives on their Twitter, for now.

Read more: http://wjrr.iheart.com/onair/dicker...resolutions-for-white-15412024/#ixzz4Tblrg0h4

VIDEO HERE: http://wjrr.iheart.com/onair/dickerman-16386/mtv-offers-nye-resolutions-for-white-15412024/

I seen that garbage, glad I dont even pay for cable TV no more.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I seen that garbage, glad I dont even pay for cable TV no more.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Exactly! Fuck cable. Got my rid of my tvs over 7 years ago. Havnt watched even a movie since.

Black people are funny, they claim they want racism to stop yet they're own hatred is the reason it's stronger than ever

I personally think they can go fuck themselves. I haven't paid for TV in at least six years

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They are so mad that the white middle class guy finally stood up. We were oppressed for to long. Bye Bye hillary ! Sleep tight !

Inb4 Sheriv gets here to agree with everything in this video but claims she's not a liberal

Fuck those assholes. Anyone that feels "oppressed" today should look in the fucking mirror and blame the person they see looking back at them. Fucking douche bag victim mentality.

waiting on the commercial for black guys

MTV hey black men we got some new years resolutions for you for 2017
get a job
stop using the race card no one cares
pull up your damn pants
wear a condom
get a job
pay your child support
quit commiting the majority of crime and blaming it prison industrial complex
stop gang violence
get a job
stop commiting welfare fraud
stop whining about racist cops when black on black violence is at a record high
stop blasting your garbage ass rap music everywhere
get a job
quit defaulting on your loans at rapid check cash and rent a wheel
spend the day in the park with your kids instead of the barber shop seariously if you aint getting a hair cut wTF are you doing
get a job

Back