• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Occam's New Years Resolution Thread

Occam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know the "New Years Resolutioners..." thread/contest won't start for a few weeks... But F that. I'm starting a log now. I've spent some time away from this forum b/c of going through a nasty divorce (are there any good ones?). I've let myself go and I need to reel it back in. Goals: 1. Get cut up. As lean as I can get through the end of the contest. 2. Log daily. Don't just check-in but give a brief overview of the process. 3. After cut is finished, lean bulk and don't ever get too fat again. 4. Motivate others. Keep a professional enough log and get good enough results to do a sponsored log. About Me: I'm 31 5'11" 245lbs Job: in retail, also in college Will do measurements tonight or tomorrow. Previous cycles: Did 6 weeks of Test E @500mg/wk, but stopped because it was dumb to be on when I wasn't that lean. Will run 12-16 weeks once I reach a desirable level of leanness. Been on TRT for a year and a half now @ 200mg/wk. Sorry for the horribly out of shape pictures. Looking to murder this contest and never go back to where I'm at now.

Attachments

• starting - 245lbs.jpg
    starting - 245lbs.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 24
Will be following along brother. Definitely looks like you got a solid frame to work with. Good luck on hitting your goals during this contest run. Any idea what your new cycle looks like?

Will be following along brother. Definitely looks like you got a solid frame to work with. Good luck on hitting your goals during this contest run. Any idea what your new cycle looks like?

Thanks for the response. Gonna keep it at 200mg Test /wk for the contest. If I can't get respectably lean on that then I have no business touching gear.

Once BF is 8%ish I was gonna do the standard 500mg test/wk for 12-20 weeks.

At this point, getting bodyfat in check and not letting it get out of hand ever again is my top priority.

I'll follow bro, hopefully you meet and exceed your goals

Good morning meatheads.

Today's AM workout is done. Gotta stick to sound eating before hopping back to tracking calories after Xmas.

Today's reflection: if I'm being honest with myself, I could have stayed in better shape over the last couple months. It's easy to rationalize undesirable behavior because we're going through shit.

I need to be smarter, and maybe more important, emotionally tougher than that.

Food has always been a comfort mechanism for me, especially since I gave up drinking after my daughter was born. But that's also counterproductive to what I'm trying to do here...

Again, I need to be better than that.

Cardio tomorrow, then hosting Christmas for my siblings. Happy Holidays guys.

-Occam

Thanks for the response. Gonna keep it at 200mg Test /wk for the contest. If I can't get respectably lean on that then I have no business touching gear.

Once BF is 8%ish I was gonna do the standard 500mg test/wk for 12-20 weeks.

At this point, getting bodyfat in check and not letting it get out of hand ever again is my top priority.

Very good bro , diet first !

12-25-16

Merry Christmas you bastards. I hope Santa was kind to all you muscle building, fat loss goals.

DOMS is gone today. Will do cardio tonight and lift tomorrow. 👍

Also going to look at the budget tomorrow and see how I can allocate more money for higher quality food

Will post tomorrow am.

Merry Xmas all

Back