• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you carry?

I switch between my XD40 and M&P Shield 9mm depending on what Iam wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a glock 33 wherever I go and the wife carries an xd

I carry my Glock 43, nice little gun. I also have a Glock 19, a Taurus 9mm, a Jennings .25 (like a cap gun :)) and a S&W AR15-22LR...

Most of the time I carry my Glock 26 9mm, and 21" arms. :eek:

Dont carry yet.

Waiting for Santa to bring me a 9mm Glock

IML Gear Cream!
Ruger lc9s with crimson trace sights.

Cz52 7.62 tok czech. Heavy but feels good when shooting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Glock 30 s... convenient..love it! Change up to a Ruger lc9s, for a different feel some times.

Ruger lc9s with crimson trace sights.
same, I like how it fits in my pants pockets.

6b482b25466f5dd4b75582c7cfbe55ec.jpg

Nahhh.... mine stay at home., but I do support the rights to carry if a person wants to.

you guys have a license or just carry it. I just carry cause its getting to crazy these days not to

License . It's easy to get and only 20$ a year in my state. I purchase a 5 year license so I don't have to worry about yearly renewal.

Get Shredded!
you guys have a license or just carry it. I just carry cause its getting to crazy these days not to
I have a permit but when I lived in California I carried without one.

License . It's easy to get and only 20$ a year in my state. I purchase a 5 year license so I don't have to worry about yearly renewal.
its gonna cost me more than $300, probably over $600 for both me and my wife

I have a permit living in California you need to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 19 for the car, Kimber 1911 for the house!!

Kimber, is a niece piece. It be last choice to lay someone out with though. I'd hate turning it over for evidence.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I love Kimber anything, they make my favorite 1911 by far. Great gun, turning it over would be horrible haha

Don't need a license to carry in my state. Got a license though so I can carry in like 40 other states

Back