• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dannie...pick my next cycle?!?!

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If I get my Christmas bonus this friday, I'm loading up while the sale is on. Care to have a little fun and pick my next cycle? Or any of you guys wanna chime in? I'll buy whatever is decided upon.

Just no Deca, NPP is ok. No Tren E, cant handle the night sweats. And no GH. Other than that I'm fair game.

Never used primo, sust, tren ace, winny, anavar, or EQ.
Most of my cycles have been test and tren.

What's your current goal on this NPP and Test E cycle? How long you have left in it? Will you PCT or cruise till next cycle? And finally what will be the goal of your next cycle?
Massive bulk, shreds, lean gainz ?

Regards
Dannie

This is my second cycle after my 4 year hiatus. First was test and now the current one.

Current Goal: Just to build back some of the strength I used to have. I have about 10 weeks left I believe. And I will PCT afterwards.

Next Cycle Goal: I care more about bulking and strength than anything. More than anything I like being strong with that thick look. But I'm not opposed to a lean bulk, I've wanted to do that for some time, I'd love to grow and still have some definition.

Instinctively I'd like to say sustanon, NPP, dbol/drol, :eek: but you did mention "LEAN" bulk, so I'll say this just to get the conversation moving:

Test (ester of your choice)
boldenone
Tbol or var

Current cycle:

Run NPP up until week 6, then switch to 420mg of Tren Ace ew (that's 1.2ml E2D).
Add 60mg of Tbol for the last 3 weeks as well, run it for a week longer than inj.
That will tighten you up and produce some more strength gains. You may find that Tbol will also relive joint ache very much like NPP did.

Next cycle:
Treat yourself to some Primo. It gave me that lean but swolle look with impressive strength gains. These may be also attributed to Anadrol and Anavar.

1-3
500mg Test E
700mg Primo
100mg Anadrol ed

4-7

500mg Test E
700mg Primo

8-10

500mg Test E
700mg Primo
350mg Test Base (100mg eod)
50mg Anavar ed

700mg Test Base (100mg ed)
80mg Anavar ed

100mg Anavar ed

PCT

Current cycle:

Run NPP up until week 6, then switch to 420mg of Tren Ace ew (that's 1.2ml E2D).
Add 60mg of Tbol for the last 3 weeks as well, run it for a week longer than inj.
That will tighten you up and produce some more strength gains. You may find that Tbol will also relive joint ache very much like NPP did.

Next cycle:
Treat yourself to some Primo. It gave me that lean but swolle look with impressive strength gains. These may be also attributed to Anadrol and Anavar.

1-3
500mg Test E
700mg Primo
100mg Anadrol ed

4-7

500mg Test E
700mg Primo

8-10

500mg Test E
700mg Primo
350mg Test Base (100mg eod)
50mg Anavar ed

700mg Test Base (100mg ed)
80mg Anavar ed

100mg Anavar ed

PCT

Test Base you mean water suspension? What's the benefit in using test base in a cycle?

I think 100 mg is only one injection ED or EOD, am i wrong?

Test no ester, preferably oil.
Ideal at the end as one wait's for long ester to clear. Make dem gainz right up until PCT.

Note Test Base will still take about a week, still better than 3 weeks for Test C or E.

Dannie...you're on!
Just got my labs back...want me to post them up in here for everyone or PM some of the numbers to you.

I don't think my non pharmacom test is garbage, test was 4019.

Here we go! Please let me know what you think. Again I am clueless, this is my first time having this done.
How is the test?
how is the estr?
What else stands out?

Attachments

• lab1a.jpg
    lab1a.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 71
  • lab2a.jpg
    lab2a.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 71
This is bullshit. So much for checking if your Proviron is working.
Free Test is capped at 50... I deem this experiment INVALID.

Total T is unusaly high for the dose. Do you have any PIP lump?

Estrogen is where you want it to be for bulking. 40 - 60 range is totally acceptable, unless you are prone to gyno that is.

IML Gear Cream!
well those fuck sticks! I will hop back on the provi then.

and no, i never have my lumps. never have any issues with that or PIP this go round. could it be because I was pinning MWF and literally just switched that? Or no?

well those fuck sticks! I will hop back on the provi then.

and no, i never have my lumps. never have any issues with that or PIP this go round. could it be because I was pinning MWF and literally just switched that? Or no?

Well that's also a factor here. Nevertheless Total T is high. Either you have some killer Test E or you respond well.

P.S.
Note that Free Test is what really matters. You may score 6000 on Total T, but if Free T is lagging then so is everything else...gainz, shredz, bonnerz.

oh yeah, i am taking the aromasin 12.5mg EOD (sometimes E3D, i havent been as strict with it). Should I continue what I am doing with that?

oh yeah, i am taking the aromasin 12.5mg EOD (sometimes E3D, i havent been as strict with it). Should I continue what I am doing with that?

E2 number indicates that whatever you are doing is right.

Back to the topic at hand...will be ordering another butt load in a couple days. I'll be sure to add in primo (thank God the ampules ate on sale...Looks like I'll need 70), test e, test base, anadrol and anavar.

And don't worry, I'll use your link!

Test no ester, preferably oil.
Ideal at the end as one wait's for long ester to clear. Make dem gainz right up until PCT.

Note Test Base will still take about a week, still better than 3 weeks for Test C or E.

But isn't test base half life about 3/4 hour? So that's lasting only half of the day max

But isn't test base half life about 3/4 hour? So that's lasting only half of the day max
Super elevated test levels will last far longer. Get bloodwork done if you don't believe me.

Super elevated test levels will last far longer. Get bloodwork done if you don't believe me.

I believe you, i asked because i've heard this thing for the first time :)

So we can use Test base injecting EOD? Like propionate?

Get Shredded!
Dannie will know for sure, but I'm assuming it would be best pinned ED if that's the only Test your taking.

In the cycle example where it's shown EOD, it's taken in conjuction with another Test.

Again that's just my guess.

Dannie will know for sure, but I'm assuming it would be best pinned ED if that's the only Test your taking.

In the cycle example where it's shown EOD, it's taken in conjuction with another Test.

Again that's just my guess.

Yes sorry i was meaning EOD in conjunction with Test E or C

Back to the topic at hand...will be ordering another butt load in a couple days. I'll be sure to add in primo (thank God the ampules ate on sale...Looks like I'll need 70), test e, test base, anadrol and anavar.

And don't worry, I'll use your link!
Dude labs look sick! You have to be blowing up. Get that order in. I just put mine in. No need to buy anywhere else.

8-10
500mg Test E,
700mg Primo,
350mg Test Base (100mg eod),
50mg Anavar ed.

700mg Test Base (100mg ed),
80mg Anavar ed.

100mg of Test Base to be pinned EOD in weeks 8 to 10. ED will work too but it's not necessary. Then ED in week 11.

Last edited:
8-10500mg Test E700mg Primo350mg Test Base (100mg eod)50mg Anavar ed11700mg Test Base (100mg ed)80mg Anavar ed100mg of Test Base to be pinned EOD in weeks 8 to 10. ED will work too but it's not necessary.Then ED in week 11.

does this works even with trenbolone base?

does this works even with trenbolone base?
Theoretically if it works with Test Base then then it should with Tren Base as well.
However it would be impossible to test with bloodwork.

Theoretically if it works with Test Base then then it should with Tren Base as well.
However it would be impossible to test with bloodwork.

Thank you for sharing your fantastic knowledge :)

I tried ordering earlier. Had about $700 in my cart. I forgot how much of that were amps, $200- $300 or so maybe. Proceeded through checkout. Got to the bonus page and had $200 worth of free items. Checked what I wanted and clicked Next. And it took me right back to that bonus page again, wiping out what I had just entered. Filled out out again and hit next. And it did it again. It wouldn't let me complete the checkout.

I tried ordering earlier. Had about $700 in my cart. I forgot how much of that were amps, $200- $300 or so maybe. Proceeded through checkout. Got to the bonus page and had $200 worth of free items. Checked what I wanted and clicked Next. And it took me right back to that bonus page again, wiping out what I had just entered. Filled out out again and hit next. And it did it again. It wouldn't let me complete the checkout.
Other customer mentioned that as well. He said he had to use his PC to place the order.My advice would be to use different browser or clearing your cookies etc.

Back