• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Years Resolutioners Sign up

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be the sign-up thread for our New Year's event.

I call this an even but, hopefully there will be something to win hence, contest.

I hope to have this event rolling after the 1st.... Possibly the 9th? That gives guys time to get ready with a plan. I'll decide as soon as we have a group of guys ready to kick ass.

We will break down all the contestants into age groups depending on how many in each "age bracket" sign up.

This will be a contest focused on most improved physique. Of course judging will be subjective but, fair. Bulk, cut, recomp whatever you decide will produce your best look for the New Year.

Like our last challenge, sponsors are encouraged to pick guys to log for them if they wish or, donate to a prize fund for the winner/winners.

A couple of our members have offered to POSSIBLY coach an individual or two depending on what they see. This is pretty cool of these guys to do and is a great favor for the forum.

Please post your age and what you wish to do along with any info you think might draw a coach to help you out.

Pics are NOT needed yet but, might get you a coach.

Please ask any questions that you might have that I forgot to go over.

42yr old
Goal is a pure bulk. I am shooting for 230lbs over next 14 weeks
Currently 193lbs

Sign me up

24 years old
5'6
180lbs right now
Will be doing bulk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
29 years Old
5'6
Looking to cut up and gain some lean mass. Just started new diet working on a recomp.
58af0046b1d0ee7239e9417057168657.jpg

Last edited:
50 years young
5'7"
210 lbs
loose some fat but add some quality size so I guess a recomp

question would be how long will length of contest be??

Subbed for this, looking forward to the participants and changes made good luck to everyone!

I'm in, I'm going to be moving to the other side of the world on the 6th so my life will be hectic and this will keep me dialed in, will be doing purely for myself and not competing.

I would like to enter natty category - since it's natty it has to be lean bulk.
Bulking and cutting is for dem enhanced guys.

Each participating representative gets to team up with an athlete who will receive coaching and either full of partial sponsorship. They are to produce a joint transformation journey log to keep themselves motivated and accountable.

I would like to enter natty category - since it's natty it has to be lean bulk.
Bulking and cutting is for dem enhanced guys.

Each participating representative gets to team up with an athlete who will receive coaching and either full of partial sponsorship. They are to produce a joint transformation journey log to keep themselves motivated and accountable.

Solid idea my brother

Great opportunity here guys... being held accountable and actually training/ dieting for something specific makes a huge difference for those who have never done it.

My official entry-

Weight: 198.2 fasted
Goal: Recomp
Background: Used to bodybuild, was very active on RXmuscle. Never actually completed, but had myself almost contest ready at one point. When I started bodybuilding I weighed 128, stayed natural until I was up to 158 at about 14% body fat. Always had really low testosterone from the time I was 20. Ended up quitting working out and was drinking/partying a lot for the last 3 1/2 years and got hella fat and out of shape. Been back in the gym about four months now. Went to the doctor and got on TRT, my test level was 89ng/dl! I'm back at it 100% with diet and training.

Current:

5252d98c71f67ba7392b3b6cda342fca.jpg

Before I quit @ 156lbs:

e946f27214f9f5f0a04549df0b710226.jpg

Good to see you sign up garlic, I know you struggled with some demons like most of us.
this will be a great thing for you. you will get that muscle memory and be back better than ever.
fucking wheels looked sick in that pic man . I envy those abs

Npc technically has me at 5'10 1/8 but I still claim 5'11 😩

Get Shredded!
Good to see you sign up garlic, I know you struggled with some demons like most of us.
this will be a great thing for you. you will get that muscle memory and be back better than ever.
fucking wheels looked sick in that pic man . I envy those abs
Thanks man, it's been a long three years for me. Really happy I'm past all that bullshit and back at doing what I enjoy. I'm really looking forward to this, it'll be great for the accountability. I can't wait to get nice and lean again so I can put on some quality muscle. Thanks for the support man!

I also forgot to add that I'm 5' 6"

I'll be posting better pics once I can get the 'ol lady to take some

Definitely need dem height classes then.

I propose:

up to 5ft 8
5ft8 - 6ft
6ft - 6ft 4
6ft 4 and above

That would be great.. Hopefully there are enough guys to break it down

I'm in
hieght: 5'8
wieght: 193
going for recomp mainly lean bulk but cut some fat so yeah recomp lol

Back