• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No PIP!?

WarrENDeatH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone! This is my first post on ASF. I have been a long time lurker, and curious member of the lifting/bodybuilding community. I finally took a leap of faith with Monster Labs, purchasing my first cycle ever. I decided to pin today (going with pin Monday and Thursday at 500mg a week). I spent about 45 minutes psyching myself out. As someone who has been around needles, I wasn't necessarily scared, but more feared the judgment and everything that followed. So, after a few minutes of dicking with it, I finally administered it in the right glute. I felt what was like a bit of an electric charge, and then it went away. It felt awkward, leaving a very very small bruise (injection spot). Since then I have not felt a single ounce of pain. It is making me worried, especially after I spent so much time thinking I was going to walk around like I had a stick up my ass.

All I did was take pressure off the leg, run it under warm water, inject reasonably slow and that was it.

I don't want to assume anything is bunk, as that would be too soon to tell. I just assumed a first injection would leave me a bit more miserable than my current state.

Give it time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea it isn't

PIP is generally a sign of bad gear not good gear. Be happy you gear is smooth, that is how it should be. Have fun on your cycle

PIP is generally a sign of bad gear not good gear. Be happy you gear is smooth, that is how it should be. Have fun on your cycle

this .. but lots can cause pain... improper pinning.. poorly brewed.. even injection at too fast a speed can cause it. Warming it probably helped also

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

Sent from my iPhone

If I have a pin that causes pain it's almost always 24 hours later, not the same day.

that said, our gear is smooth with many reviews to back it up. It being your first pin, you may have some pip due solely to it being a virgin muscle, not the gear. Welcome to monster labs, let us know if you need anything.

Welcome to the forum! And be happy if you're not getting PIP, means you're doing something right. And if you're running Monster, I'm sure you're in good hands I've only heard good things from them.

Welcome to ASF and to the Monster Labs Family brotha.

Please report on PIP in a week. 😊

Keep us updated

This is the OPs first cycle, AKA virgin muscle.

He will have PIP as it takes time for the muscle to get used to the test ester.

Don't freakout if you have some swelling and pain, that is normal for virgin muscle.

IML Gear Cream!
you may even get flu like symptoms. all normal for first time

I never get pip. I slin pin everything. On butt, VG, pecs, Tris, side Delts, front delts, stomach fat. Always warm up my oils. Only discomfort I've gotten was from Tren/Test susp.. and when I pinned bicep. Never ever ever will do biceps again. I fixed the susp discomfort by warming it up longer.

Thanks for all of the amazing support guys! I really appreciate it. The second pin went perfectly fine, and again, zero issues. The only thing I notice is a bit of tenderness (like an awareness to the puncture).

Beyond that, after two pins, noticed increase in acne, morning wood (goodness), and hunger. Perhaps too quick. I'm not entirely sure. I never, ever get morning wood but this seems to be a reoccuring theme for mornings.

Thanks for all of the amazing support guys! I really appreciate it. The second pin went perfectly fine, and again, zero issues. The only thing I notice is a bit of tenderness (like an awareness to the puncture).

Beyond that, after two pins, noticed increase in acne, morning wood (goodness), and hunger. Perhaps too quick. I'm not entirely sure. I never, ever get morning wood but this seems to be a reoccuring theme for mornings.

No PIP and morning wood ?

Gotta love Quality Oils !

Keep us posted brother

Hey guys! Newbie here...haven't taken the plunge yet but doin some research. Couple questions? What is a pip? If order test cyp do I need oils? Why would I use oils? Sorry if this is too much I was jus told to ask

Clemson79

Do you pin where you want your main focus?? Such as glut, chest, biceps....etc..?

Clemson79

Pip stands for post injection pain. Test cyp is an oil based steroid. There is a lot of info within this forum, please read and familiarize yourself with these products. Aas is serious business and needs to be researched extremely well before taking the dive into them.

Do you pin where you want your main focus?? Such as glut, chest, biceps....etc..?

Clemson79
Pinning certain muscle groups is just an avenue to get the oil into the body, not to bring up that certain muscle group. There are products for that though where site injections do help but that is a whole other topic amd product. Keep reading brother, all of the info is here, soak it up.

Clemson79

Yeah bro , read a Lot.

I already gave you a clue in where to start.

DIET & NUTRITION subforums

I had MAJOR pip my first 2 weeks with test 400 and 200 eq. But then it got tolerated and now I get no pip at all. I do get horny about 300 times a day and have to smash my wife at least twice a daY! No BS im a sex machine lol

Get Shredded!
Well I feel a bit reassured after reading this. My left quad feels like a mule kicked me, but 48 hours ago was my FIRST ever injection, so I still too new to know whats normal.

Maybe I'm a PIP pansy, or maybe that Sust had a bite. Either way, lots to learn and try.

Virgin muscle

This ^

I get Pip on Quads no matter what i do .

I have been running monster gear for a long time no pip at all even with the high mg gear....

Back