• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just got my lab results, need help

goldenbrowninla

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started my cycle Monday 12/12/16 and got blood drawn a few days later on the 15th. I need help understanding some of the numbers. I could post them here if it's cool, or maybe someone knowledgeable could pm me?

Post em up lots of smart mofos around this place. Don't forget to black out your sensitive info

Post up and include complete cycle and pin schedule as well as time from last pin to bloods

f5047dff7baa3f2808a948bf620d3208.jpg

5662b0c1ecf2ae9012a2af26825379bf.jpg

I just started my cycle Monday 12/12/16, first pin was 500mg Test Cyp and 200mg deca. Got the blood drawn 3 days later on the 15th.

I've been pinning 250iu HCG twice a week but upped it to 350iu for today's pin.

I'm shocked and worried about the high glucose level, what could this mean? I can't have diabetes! I have been taking mk-677 every night and I know gh has been known to do something with blood sugar, could this be it? I also take a ton of supplements, everything from amino acids to fresh bee pollen. I also probly wasn't fasted since I had my slow digesting micellar casein protein drink the night before bloods.

I'm not terribly surprised or concerned about the low LH, should I be?

I'm not all that surprised by the high estradiol, should I be worried about it though? I haven't been taking an AI, instead I've been taking 100mg proviron and 20mg Nolvadex ed. I do have Aromasin, should I be taking it with a 107 estradiol?

I'm taking 20mg Nolvadex ed and this is supposed to bind to my estrogen receptors so that the actual estrogen has nothing to bind to. How high is 107? I have no concept of how high that number is in the scheme of things. Will I be okay sticking to my Proviron and Nolvadex or should I start taking Aromasin? Nipples aren't sensitive or anything, totally normal and I've been super horny and busting lots of nuts.

How about that 4957 testosterone number? Is that pretty high after just one pin in?

f5047dff7baa3f2808a948bf620d3208.jpg

5662b0c1ecf2ae9012a2af26825379bf.jpg

I just started my cycle Monday 12/12/16, first pin was 500mg Test Cyp and 200mg deca. Got the blood drawn 3 days later on the 15th.

I've been pinning 250iu HCG twice a week but upped it to 350iu for today's pin.

I'm shocked and worried about the high glucose level, what could this mean? I can't have diabetes! I have been taking mk-677 every night and I know gh has been known to do something with blood sugar, could this be it? I also take a ton of supplements, everything from amino acids to fresh bee pollen. I also probly wasn't fasted since I had my slow digesting micellar casein protein drink the night before bloods.

I'm not terribly surprised or concerned about the low LH, should I be?

I'm not all that surprised by the high estradiol, should I be worried about it though? I haven't been taking an AI, instead I've been taking 100mg proviron and 20mg Nolvadex ed. I do have Aromasin, should I be taking it with a 107 estradiol?

I'm taking 20mg Nolvadex ed and this is supposed to bind to my estrogen receptors so that the actual estrogen has nothing to bind to. How high is 107? I have no concept of how high that number is in the scheme of things. Will I be okay sticking to my Proviron and Nolvadex or should I start taking Aromasin? Nipples aren't sensitive or anything, totally normal and I've been super horny and busting lots of nuts.

How about that 4957 testosterone number? Is that pretty high after just one pin in?

Your glucose is not that high. Probably has something sweet that morning or night before. IMO

LH and FSH will be very low while on hormones that means the juice is good.

I will be corrected shortly if I'm wrong. However, I don't think your suppose to take nolva if your taking a 19nor and deca is a 19 nor. So I'd discontinue. Yes, your estrogen is high. I would take 25 mg of aromasin now.

Your hornet because your test is raging.

Test is high. That's good. Likely due to the juice! Good stuff.

So your telling me your first pin was Monday and. Bloods three days later and libido is already threw the roof? Not impossible imo however fishy.

And boom just realized deca can make your estrogen numbers ready higher than they actually are. Ugh I don't like 19nor bloods.

IMO I would still take the aromasin due to 500mg of test in one shot. That's a big spike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
​Your test and e2 are that high after one shot and two days after the pin ? That doesn't seem right

Your glucose is not that high. Probably has something sweet that morning or night before. IMO

I will be corrected shortly if I'm wrong. However, I don't think your suppose to take nolva if your taking a 19nor and deca is a 19 nor. So I'd discontinue. Yes, your estrogen is high. I would take 25 mg of aromasin now.

So your telling me your first pin was Monday and. Bloods three days later and libido is already threw the roof? Not impossible imo however fishy.

And boom just realized deca can make your estrogen numbers ready higher than they actually are. Ugh I don't like 19nor bloods.

IMO I would still take the aromasin due to 500mg of test in one shot. That's a big spike.

111 glucose isn't the huge warning flag I immediately thought it was? Honestly that was the thing I was worried about the most when I saw it.

Hmmmm, I haven't read about nolva not mixing well with 19nors, I'll have to do some more research.

I would like to avoid an AI if possible but will take it if it's necessary. The way I understand it elevated estradiol levels don't really matter much if there's no open receptors for the estrogen to bind to, obviously this only makes sense to a certain degree, I don't want to be walking around with my estrogen through the roof, it's just that I don't know much about those numbers or normal/reasonable ranges. Would 107 be considered through the roof? Is 107 worrisome? I'm also aware my body does need some estrogen, so I don't want to totally flatten it.

Yes, my libido went threw the roof pretty much right away, but I'm also taking 100mg Proviron. What do you mean that sounds fishy? Why is that fishy?

I'm frontloading my cycle, so I took two 500mg test shots first week, along with 200 deca, then the rest of the cycle is gonna be 500mg Test and 200 deca per week.

​Your test and e2 are that high after one shot and two days after the pin ? That doesn't seem right

Yes, that's the truth, well 3 days after the pin. I'm asking for help here, why would I lie? Are you saying the 4957 is high for Test? and 107 estradiol is also really high?

So far, both the people who have posted are saying something is fishy and doesn't seem right. Is it just that the numbers seem too high? I was hoping to get responses from people who are knowledgeable about bloodwork. I'm not lying about any of this. I simply posted the truth and am seeking advice, why would I lie?

So far, both the people who have posted are saying something is fishy and doesn't seem right. Is it just that the numbers seem too high? I'm not lying about any of this. I simply posted the truth and am seeking advice, why would I lie?
Most of the time when you run test e or c you wait until at least 4 weeks in to pull bloods because it's a long ester. That may be why you're getting that response.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not a blood work pro but I believe you on the instant libido spike I'm the same way, the high test level is because you took a pretty decent sized shot of a long ester and got blood work only 3 days later which also means there's a lot of test to aromatize and your not taking an ai which will let your e2 climb up there, so the numbers aren't too suspect to me but I would start the aromasin to get e2 back down all nolvadex will do is prevent it from binding to receptors at your breasts, just because it's not binding to breast tissue doesn't mean it isn't causing other problems

Most of the time when you run test e or c you wait until at least 4 weeks in to pull bloods because it's a long ester. That may be why you're getting that response.

I mentioned to somebody that I didn't get precycle bloodwork and they told me I should go get bloodwork asap to catch any red flags or warning signs. They also said they're a huge advocate of bloodwork and think bloods every 2-4 weeks for first cycle isn't unreasonable. This is my first cycle and I want everything to come off perfectly. So I listened to the advice I was given and now I'm following through by trying to understand the results

No 4957 is reasonable 3 days after a 500mg test shot, it's a high number for that dose per week because most ppl take 2 250mg pins per week instead of one 500 like you did, so you got a much higher peak test level by doing that. Low LH and FSH is normal when on test. Glucose is not that high to worry but I do recommend getting a glucose and BP meter to keep track. Omron electronic BP meter is good. I definitely recommend you take the aromasin as high estrogen can cause bad side effects as well as long term health problems, 20-50 is where you want to be. Slightly high estrogen is OK with some guys but some get gyno over 40 like me. But I don't believe that number is correct because when running a 19nor you need the ultra sensetive LC Ms Ms test like you got on the testosterone to get the correct estrogen number. I would start the aromasin at 12.5mg eod.

Start taking your AI and you're good

Im not sure test c would spike at that level so quick. I'm no expert but that doesn't seem right. Keep this bumped until tomorrow and some vets will chime in. This is a first I've seen this. Like said earlier you usually don't draw blood until weeks later. Possibly test prop? What's the source you pinned ?

I mentioned to somebody that I didn't get precycle bloodwork and they told me I should go get bloodwork asap to catch any red flags or warning signs. They also said they're a huge advocate of bloodwork and think bloods every 2-4 weeks for first cycle isn't unreasonable. This is my first cycle and I want everything to come off perfectly. So I listened to the advice I was given and now I'm following through by trying to understand the results

This is mostly true, every 2-4wks is not necessary. Most recommend, before cycle, mid cycle, after pct. Although it would have been ideal to get your first bloods before first pin it was still valuable getting them when you did. The only thing you missed was your lipids profile, very important because aas, especially all orals can impact cholesterol in a negative way. Definitely pull them on your next blood work. You also wanna montior blood pressure throughout your cycle.

Im not sure test c would spike at that level so quick. I'm no expert but that doesn't seem right. Keep this bumped until tomorrow and some vets will chime in. This is a first I've seen this. Like said earlier you usually don't draw blood until weeks later. Possibly test prop? What's the source you pinned ?

Test C and E reaches peak blood levels 24-36 hours after pin

No 4957 is reasonable 3 days after a 500mg test shot, it's a high number for that dose per week because most ppl take 2 250mg pins per week instead of one 500 like you did, so you got a much higher peak test level by doing that. Low LH and FSH is normal when on test. Glucose is not that high to worry but I do recommend getting a glucose and BP meter to keep track. Omron electronic BP meter is good. I definitely recommend you take the aromasin as high estrogen can cause bad side effects as well as long term health problems, 20-50 is where you want to be. Slightly high estrogen is OK with some guys but some get gyno over 40 like me. But I don't believe that number is correct because when running a 19nor you need the ultra sensetive LC Ms Ms test like you got on the testosterone to get the correct estrogen number. I would start the aromasin at 12.5mg eod.

Okay, Aromasin sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna start 12.5mg Aromasin eod.

Should I drop the Nolvadex altogether?

Should I adjust my Proviron at all? I'm currently at 100mg ed, should I keep it or switch to 75?

I've already got my req papers for more bloodwork, when should I get more bloods drawn?

I'm pinning Test Cyp from DQ

Okay, Aromasin sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna start 12.5mg Aromasin eod.

Should I drop the Nolvadex altogether?

Should I adjust my Proviron at all? I'm currently at 100mg ed, should I keep it or switch to 75?

I've already got my req papers for more bloodwork, when should I get more bloods drawn?

Drop nolvadex, if you get any nipple swelling start nolvadex at 20mg/day and increase aromasin to 12.5 Ed. When swelling goes away drop the nolvadex, usually 2-4 days.
Drop proviron down to 50/day, don't need 100 as beginer and light cycle.
Get bloods again in week 4-6
Becareful of who you take advice from here, lots of horrible advice given out. Always do your own research in conjunction with any advice you consider.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pinning Test Cyp from DQ

Good choice

Get Shredded!
instabt libido , yes i get wood i didnt have before , later that night after a shot of pretty much any test.
but 5k test level spike. seems way high.. possible i guess,,, so you are saying you were on zero test at all before you shot the 500 ?
or were you on a trt dose ? the thing is even at 500 its not like its all released right away.
anyhow bound test level doesnt mean much cause its not in use. where is your free test? i dont see that

I wasn't questioning what you're doing man because I don't have a lot of experience. I was just answering your question as to why they may have questioned the numbers.

There will be some knowledgeable guys weighing in I'm sure. There's bad info given here but there's a lot of good info given too. As stated earlier cross check what you're told.

Drop nolvadex, if you get any nipple swelling start nolvadex at 20mg/day and increase aromasin to 12.5 Ed. When swelling goes away drop the nolvadex, usually 2-4 days.
Drop proviron down to 50/day, don't need 100 as beginer and light cycle.
Get bloods again in week 4-6
Becareful of who you take advice from here, lots of horrible advice given out. Always do your own research in conjunction with any advice you consider.

- - - Updated - - -

Good choice

Oh yeah, I always do my research, that's mostly what I go off of. I've put in enough homework I can spot the good advice from the bad

instabt libido , yes i get wood i didnt have before , later that night after a shot of pretty much any test.
but 5k test level spike. seems way high.. possible i guess,,, so you are saying you were on zero test at all before you shot the 500 ?
or were you on a trt dose ? the thing is even at 500 its not like its all released right away.
anyhow bound test level doesnt mean much cause its not in use. where is your free test? i dont see that

Right, zero Test before this pin, I've never touched aas before, no trt or any of that.

I know, I was disappointed they didn't list bound and free Test, my understanding was that was gonna be included in the Labs. I'll havta ask about that for my next test.

Right, zero Test before this pin, I've never touched aas before, no trt or any of that.

I know, I was disappointed they didn't list bound and free Test, my understanding was that was gonna be included in the Labs. I'll havta ask about that for my next test.

nope you gotta ask... anyway DQ is good shit. you will be fine

Dam these Aromasin pills are hard to split! Ima havta get a better pill splitter

That's a big problem with lots of sources, if they won't split then just start at 25mg e3d. If any nip swelling increase to eod or adjust as necessary after mid cycle bloodwork.

Deca would give a false high for testosterone not for e2. He used quest so the test number should be lc/ms/ms and not affected by the deca. The e2 is way high but if you are following an old school protocol and using nolva instead of an ai you should be fine, but which was is better is open for debate. LH and FSH are the hormones that signal the testes to produce testosterone, if they aren't crushed when you are on gear the gear is fake. When we talk about "being shutdown" it's LH and FSH that we're talking about. HCG can provide the same function as LH To keep your balls full until you come off.

That's a big problem with lots of sources, if they won't split then just start at 25mg e3d. If any nip swelling increase to eod or adjust as necessary after mid cycle bloodwork.

pill splitter from gpz cuts them like butter. gotta center it and do it quick though . takes a few times to get the technique down

Also in the future get your bloods drawn on pin day before you pin. If you pin once a week then get your bloods a week after pin, if you are doing 2x just do it before you pin on day3.5. If you draw your blood on a trough it's much easier for us to gauge which is why everyone is confused about your numbers, but realistically on 600/wk at day 7 you'd expect 2200 SO on day three twice that isn't really remarkable. This is why when someone posts bloods "how long after last pin" is the first question we will ask.

Everything but that e2 looks fine to me.

Back