• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Decorate your xmas tree with Basicstero

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
  • Dig out your Pharmacom stash and decorate your xmas tree with it.
Post pictures of it and win yourself $200 store credit to be spent in intl warehouse.

• Please do not post pics of discrete shipping items, if you poses those you can still enter the contest by uploading a picture of your sexy elf.

In both cases Basicstero must be written on a piece of paper / body part and displayed in the pic.
Contest ends on Monday 26th of December at 16:00 EST

Note:
This contest is for existing Basicstero customers only, if you got Pharmacom products elsewhere do not enter this contest.

Damn I knew I shoulda gone for standard packaging lol

Trying to convince the wife to let me dress her up like an elf and adorn her with vials of pharmatropin.... Lol

No min post??? Yeah baby! I can finally participate.

NOT! Our son won't let us have a Christmas tree.

My wife was all pissed lol I wouldn't ever help her decorate the tree or home and she walks in to me doing all this

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I knew I shoulda gone for standard packaging lol

You can still dress up as a sexy elf and pose for pics.

https://postimg.org/image/scno3h6gh/

20161218_115353.jpg

This stupid new phone I can't attach the image. If you look closely we have 10ml ornaments all over, orals, and pharmatropin presents under the tree! All pharmacom all from basicb

attachment.php

Hopefully it worked this time

2 good entries right there! Keep 'em coming.

Fucking shit. Got me them lovely discrete bottles. Idk if a label saying "unicorn jizz" helps anyone though

Ps it's a pain in the ass try try to get the gear to stay on this little tree lol

That's cause you bought out the inventory from all 3 of their warehouses!

I CHANGE MY VOTE! we have a contest now. But bare titties takes it in my book!

Winner - Natty!

Back