• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle advice

Rebbug

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Getting ready to run my cycle. Wondering what you guys hunk about thisIMG_0012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To put on 25lbs of semi clean muscle. Basically got the deca in there for size and the tren for strength gains. Will be getting rid of the prop on about 4th week and just run the sus. Eat about 5000 calories a day at the moment. Not the cleanest diet but just trying to make sure I get enough calories to gain size and weight. Also protein intake is well over 250 grams a day

I'm currently at 210 tying to get up to 235-240

what tren ace enth how many mg ?? the same with others :D and

Sorry it's sus 250, tren a 100, prop 100, deca 300

I agree using short esters is generally for cutting. I would go TestE Deca and either some Anadrol or M1T as a front load. you would be big and strong as heck

Thanks for advice guys. I have a bunch of test e just floating around too. And I have dbol for front load

IML Gear Cream!
Test e , Deca , halo pwo, dbol and NPP
Ai at ur discretion
If u want dirty
Short esters won't help

Yea these mofo's ain't telling you ... Fucking eat . 5 k ain't gonna cut it. I'm exactly where you are and going where you want to be . Don't get me wrong it's a good start but you will need to increase

Last edited:
Back