• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What matters most to you

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently with the coming and going of new labs I'm curious what factors are important to you when choosing a new lab? I've seen a couple of really standout labs so I wonder who is everyone's favorite UGL and why?

domestic supply- quality, top brands, professional service, speed.
drugs gear- quality
GR- quality, customer service.
Nexxtec - quality, bulk pricing, brands i like.

shops i would like to try.
GP- variety, quality, uniqueness, price
WP- quality, just cant afford them :(

domestic supply- quality, top brands, professional service, speed.
drugs gear- quality
GR- quality, customer service.
Nexxtec - quality, bulk pricing, brands i like.

shops i would like to try.
GP- variety, quality, uniqueness, price
WP- quality, just cant afford them :(

Top priority is quality over anything else. Price is always the last thing factor in.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about the double post. went to edit and something strange happened. my apologies.

I have a couple of things I like to see . First I like to see a rep that has actually used the gear he is repping . This is rare most reps hop Dick to Dick when their lab dissappears . For the most part I don't mess with reincarnated labs . If a lab ended in a shit storm it would be very hard to trust it under a "new name". Basic is as solid as they come . Dannie met the rep criteria as well as going against the man at the risk of his job for me .

I have a couple of things I like to see . First I like to see a rep that has actually used the gear he is repping . This is rare most reps hop Dick to Dick when their lab dissappears . For the most part I don't mess with reincarnated labs . If a lab ended in a shit storm it would be very hard to trust it under a "new name". Basic is as solid as they come . Dannie met the rep criteria as well as going against the man at the risk of his job for me .

You know G that's an answer I didn't expect but a solid rep is crucial for sure.. Like any other business the rep becomes the face of the company so that trust in the rep is critical.. Good call

You know G that's an answer I didn't expect but a solid rep is crucial for sure.. Like any other business the rep becomes the face of the company so that trust in the rep is critical.. Good call
I know I'm a Dick from time to time but it is in the best interest of the crew . I will ask this anytime I see a new rep . Thanks Bundy.

Reviews and word of mouth from other members.

Customer service...meaning communication, time it takes to respond, how issues are handled.

Turn around time

And agree with Gdawg on the Rep part, most definitely

The rep point is a good one. I don't really look at the rep now as a plus but I will as a negative. What I mean is if I don't know anything about the rep then I factor other things. If the reps proven that's a plus. If the rep jumps from scam source to a new source then I'll pass on his new source.

Moving forward the thing I'll be looking at most is track record. Unsponsored bloods are good and consistency over all. I'll be passing on the new thing and sticking with proven until it shits the bed then start over.

I think it takes a good year for a source to prove their worth.

I've seen plenty of rep pays, most of them are not worth the grief, drama or risk. Got to question why fellas would want to do it - that 'I want to help guys out' is a bullshit line.

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

I've seen plenty of rep pays, most of them are not worth the grief, drama or risk. Got to question why fellas would want to do it - that 'I want to help guys out' is a bullshit line.

Man seems like I hadn't seen a post from you in a while Cap'n
Good of you to chime in..
So would you say the first year is the make or break for most UGL? I'm always real curious what the initial draw to a specific UGL when new members come aboard? Is it reviews, the flashy banners. I've seen some new guys just outright ask for a source but for others I wonder what initially attracts them to one over the other

IML Gear Cream!
What kind of standing the source is with the vets of this site . If there is always drama with the source I stay away and I learned this the hard way. Most of these vets on here have the best interest of other members even if they come off like they are hating on a source it usually for good reason. I also agree with the rep point gdawg said.

Great thread brother as I am brand new on this forum and new to the dark side. I want to learn as much as I can from the vets here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I
Great thread brother as I am brand new on this forum and new to the dark side. I want to learn as much as I can from the vets here.

Glad you got something out of it my man.. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will gladly help

I

Glad you got something out of it my man.. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will gladly help
Thanks brotha. I'm glad I joined the right forum with quality people like you to help me out.

Being semi new I can tell you when going through all the labs.... the 2 biggest factors, atleast for me me were the amount of time they have been in business and reviews by respected members.

Being semi new I can tell you when going through all the labs.... the 2 biggest factors, atleast for me me were the amount of time they have been in business and reviews by respected members.

When I first got started I trolled so many reviews and just looked for those flags that made me feel either confident or discouraged about a source. :winkfinger:

DQ is my choice here then I have a 2nd choice from another board and a private source who is great but doesn't always have products in stock
What matters to me most is accurately dosed, consistent and clean gear, not over dosed or underdosed, I want to know how much I'm using and that it's clean.
Honesty is another must, I hate when a source accepts payment for a product that is out of stock. Goes along way with me when they're honest and say, hold your dough, that product isn't in stock. And if they make a mistake or get bunk raws, they admit it and make it right. And when you say a pack went out on a certain day that it really went out on that day.
Fast turn around is also important, I sent my hard earned money, send me my gear, lol. In the 90's I was involved with a certain "import, export" business, and if I sent money before 10:30am, product arrived from San Ysidro, Ca to the east coast in 24 hours! Plus I'm an impatient, mf'er, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DQ is my choice here then I have a 2nd choice from another board and a private source who is great but doesn't always have products in stock

Thanks for chirping in Bell.. Been a min. Hope you've been hanging tough and keeping up with those gains

Thanks for chirping in Bell.. Been a min. Hope you've been hanging tough and keeping up with those gains

Spent sometime in the hospital recently, dehydrated and heart arrhythmia due to screwed up electrolytes and dehydration. Almost killed myself for Montego's 12 week challenge, lol
Better know and back into the gym, had to take a month off but I'm back full blast

Get Shredded!
i dont care about who the rep is. what matters is the source runs it like a real business.
DQ, DG, DS... funny there all start with a D, but they are a+ rated shops all around.
deal with any of the 3 and you will see they know what they are doing

Last edited:
Spent sometime in the hospital recently, dehydrated and heart arrhythmia due to screwed up electrolytes and dehydration. Almost killed myself for Montego's 12 week challenge, lol
Better know and back into the gym, had to take a month off but I'm back full blast

Ya man you were killing it during that run! Glad your better though!! Welcome back

I agree with the captn.. I've personally seen sources start off like fire and a year later turn into a nightmare for whatever reason....

repping is work. for anyone who doesn't realize it. you often put in more hrs than you do on your normal everyday job.
you often deal with many people at the same time on many boards at once.

I agree about the pay as well. capt. you really would wonder why anyone does it.

unless this is what you are. this lifestyle is part of what you've become. its a part of you. you live and breath it. you love what you do. and you want to be around it all the time.

I do it because I do love what I do. I do like helping people. making sure they know there someone that will help them. or answer there questions. or make them feel they made the right choice. it really makes thing less stressful for everyone. they get the answers they need or are looking for without making crazy threads or being freaked out cuz they are worried or uneasy cuz they didn't get a response back. and when there is an issue they get the same service and taken care of the same way as if it was no issue at all. life for the source is much smoother. life on the board isn't as dramatic. I don't know about everyone else.
me personally I like knowing I helped someone , I gave them peace of mind.
that I made sure they didn't get screwed by anyone.
when there is an issue to make sure they know there not alone. your there with them, there not just a quick sale, your someone trying to help and look out for right til the end.

idk, maybe I need psychological help.lol

and if you hire reps that done care at all, that are total scum bags. what does that say about the source that hired them. i believe the reps character comes into play, as does the sources character being they hired them to begin with.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I want to get what it says on the bottle, quality is very important to me, the way they handle issues goes a long way too, reps matter to an extent depending on their reputation around here

I agree with the captn.. I've personally seen sources start off like fire and a year later turn into a nightmare for whatever reason....

repping is work. for anyone who doesn't realize it. you often put in more hrs than you do on your normal everyday job.
you often deal with many people at the same time on many boards at once.

I agree about the pay as well. capt. you really would wonder why anyone does it.

unless this is what you are. this lifestyle is part of what you've become. its a part of you. you live and breath it. you love what you do. and you want to be around it all the time.

I do it because I do love what I do. I do like helping people. making sure they know there someone that will help them. or answer there questions. or make them feel they made the right choice. it really makes thing less stressful for everyone. they get the answers they need or are looking for without making crazy threads or being freaked out cuz they are worried or uneasy cuz they didn't get a response back. and when there is an issue they get the same service and taken care of the same way as if it was no issue at all. life for the source is much smoother. life on the board isn't as dramatic. I don't know about everyone else.
me personally I like knowing I helped someone , I gave them peace of mind.
that I made sure they didn't get screwed by anyone.
when there is an issue to make sure they know there not alone. your there with them, there not just a quick sale, your someone trying to help and look out for right til the end.

idk, maybe I need psychological help.lol

and if you hire reps that done care at all, that are total scum bags. what does that say about the source that hired them. i believe the reps character comes into play, as does the sources character being they hired them to begin with.

All good points mace. So for you personally and forgive me if I'm prying but if your in it for the lifestyle would say that receiving gear for yourself is just as important as pay. Because honestly I can't believe reps are making too much.. As much as people like to think pockets are getting lined you kind of have to take into consideration board fees and just how much product needs to be sold just make rent.. Let alone paying someone every month. So I value a rep who is really in and living it versus trying to collect a check because of its about the money people will rep anything but if your personally committed to it then the quality of gear becomes more substantial.. At least that's my perception

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

do u see me on cycle right now
.no. so how important is that to me.

in last. take care of everyone else first and foremost.

in last. take care of everyone else first and foremost.

Hope you don't think I was being sarcastic.. Wouldn't know if your on cycle but just curious.. because service is one of those things some people really value and others can't be taught.. So what I'm Getting at if it's not pay what draws most to being a rep? And by that I mean solid reps who generally want to help not just take the gear and run...because as you and others have pointed out it's a full time commitment

i take pride in what i do. i try an be as respectful and professional as possible. i treat others as i want to be treated. your not selling something. you selling an extension of yourself so to speak. i dont wanna be lied to, im not gonna lie to them. its that simple. if they have a problem. i express there problem to whom i need to and so on. but even though i now turned the problem over to my uppers it doesnt mean my job is done by no means. i still work with and stay in touch with the person with the issue until a resolution has been made and/or both sides are satisfied with the outcome. if you dont believe in the product or sponsor i dont know how personally you can work for them. that throws up flags in my opinion

Back