• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First order with naps, heard great things!

goldenbrowninla

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just placed my first order with naps, decided to spring for the additional EMS shipping fee

They have the best price on Cabaser

I forgot to mention they hooked me up with a nice little personal discount on top of the bitcoin discount

Last edited:
It seems like good quality but expect a bit of wait maybe. I have been waiting right under 4 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

I did the EMS as well. I will never again

It seems like good quality but expect a bit of wait maybe. I have been waiting right under 4 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

I did the EMS as well. I will never again

Luckily I don't need any of this stuff right away, I mostly wanted to take advantage of their offer to purchase their already cheap caber, got a few extra things as well, of course, but don't need it in a hurry

I can't believe how quickly my packs are coming my way, I just ordered middle of last week and they're already in the US.

I'm shocked! I thought I was in for a long wait!

Back