• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacon Test E and NPP lab results

46and2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Labs were drawn the end of week 7. I started cycle with 100 NPP and 210mg (0.6ml) of test E every third day. At the start of week five I switched to 100 NPP EOD and 300 test E 2x/week. Also have been pinning 250mcg HCG 2x/wk since week 2. Started exemestane week 3 due to gyno flair. Well under control now with 12.5mg EOD. NPP kicked in real quick, 5 lbs first week and another 5 the second week. Amazing pumps from that stuff. About to close out week 10 and I'm up over 25 lbs. Plan to go 12 weeks, then start PCT.

Attachments

• Lab results2_Page_1.jpg
    Lab results2_Page_1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Lab results2_Page_2.jpg
    Lab results2_Page_2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 146
I see, 2607 would be much more respectable. 2007 it is below what I would expect to see, but there are many factors.
Some people just test low. I take it it's your first bloodwork and you have nothing to compare it too? Get some legit pharma grade Test E or C, for next cycle and repeat the bloodwork. It would be best if you just run pharma test at the same dose and pinning schedule up until the bloodwork, adding oral won't hurt but be careful with adding other inj compounds there, EQ can be picked up as Test and result in crazy high bloodwork results.
Also UGL often substitute or cut more expensive compounds with cheap Test, so your Mast may be 30% Test P.

Hey brother.. I'm curious if you did blood during peak or trough (how much time since last Test E injection, before you did blood draw)??

...but there are many factors.
Some people just test low...

Good point Dannie. That was my question and concern. I'm ignorant to bloods and labs but I'd think everyone would be different and a lot would depend when blood was drawn.

After all, the guy gained 25 lbs and credits the NPP. He loved it. So must have been some good stuff.

lots of factors to consider, i think the number looks fine. its not a huge deviation from the normal.

25lbs is exceptional, im sure you are really loving this NPP run. Really an incredible drug. good job, thank you for contributing to the lab testing section.
Labs were drawn the end of week 7. I started cycle with 100 NPP and 210mg (0.6ml) of test E every third day. At the start of week five I switched to 100 NPP EOD and 300 test E 2x/week. Also have been pinning 250mcg HCG 2x/wk since week 2. Started exemestane week 3 due to gyno flair. Well under control now with 12.5mg EOD. NPP kicked in real quick, 5 lbs first week and another 5 the second week. Amazing pumps from that stuff. About to close out week 10 and I'm up over 25 lbs. Plan to go 12 weeks, then start PCT.

Hey brother.. I'm curious if you did blood during peak or trough (how much time since last Test E injection, before you did blood draw)??

This was a scheduled pin day (11/29) but labs were drawn before I pinned 100 NPP/300 TE. Previous pin was 100 NPP on 11/27 and before that (11/25) I pinned 100 NPP/300TE. My thought process was that I was deep in the cycle and blood levels should be fairly stable. I did have blood work done by my doc in an attempt to start TRT but he shot me down as my total test was 449. He said it was "normal" and insurance wouldn't pay. So I took matters into my own hands. lol

IML Gear Cream!
25lbs is exceptional, im sure you are really loving this NPP run. Really an incredible drug. good job, thank you for contributing to the lab testing section.

Yes def loving it. Besides night sweats, a controlled gyno flair and some acne (which I never had an issue with in the past) all is great. This morning 256, up from 229.

those are some really impressive weight gains, that sounds like a very successful cycle. NPP and test do incredible things together.
Yes def loving it. Besides night sweats, a controlled gyno flair and some acne (which I never had an issue with in the past) all is great. This morning 256, up from 229.

Back