• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nexxtec

goldenbrowninla

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love Nexxtec!!! These guys have a lot of legit brand name products at reasonable prices with really quick delivery. I mean, their delivery is like just slightly on the slow end of a standard domestic. They have all kinds of hard to find goodies too. I love getting TDs from them, just got another one tonight and have never lost one!

I haven't tried their oils though but they do carry some Pharma grade amps though. Just picked up some sust.

Don't forget to use EA-TEAM for 20% discount!

They're currently redoing their website right now so it looks like you'll have to wait to make an order.

I hope it's not a problem I'm posting this since they aren't a sponsor here anymore. If it's a problem then please delete my post. I just didn't want to keep these guys a secret since they're one of my favorites.

Last edited:
I have an extra bottle of KY Jelly for your next love making session with them.

Back