• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any recent TD from Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanC2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has there been any recent TDs from Hammer since his departure from this forum?

i hope he didn't go bad
He already did there are people waiting since September by their mailboxes and it's getting cold outside.

A generous donation of your "fire gear" money has been made to The Human Fund via Hammer. Happy Festivus. A Festivus miracle it would take for anyone to get their packs!!!

Now who's gonna do the feats of strength??

The feats of strength will begin after the Festivus dinner. In which you gather everyone around and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year!

Is he still safe?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

come on man. is this even a serious question

IML Gear Cream!
Reckless dead beat.

Cheapthreads out..

I got many freebeis from him before he bailed. Debating if I even want to pin this stuff anymore

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That test 400 he sent me before he bailed can't be pinned WO mixing it with another product. 1ml per .5ml of the test 400 or its a solid, painful lump for about 2 weeks. I pitched most of it, still got the tren.

Yeah, that last tren mct brew he did is pretty good. I started noticing the test cyp and suspension were giving small lumps as well, not near as bad as that first batch of tren though.

Yeah, that last tren mct brew he did is pretty good. I started noticing the test cyp and suspension were giving small lumps as well, not near as bad as that first batch of tren though.

I dont think my tren batch is the MCT, I got it the same time you and cheap got the first batch you both had issues with. I know my tren had the same lot # as cheaps and the guy who bailed on the log, if I recall your lot # also matched ours. For some reason that tren shot my estrogen through the roof and brought on gyno as if I was using dbol. The dude who bailed had the same issue with his and also said his test 250 would form lumps for a few days. May just pitch the tren too...

Either way, if I wasn't so paranoid. I'd offer to ship this gear to those who could prove they got burned by hammer, if there are any. I've got 10 vials or so of tren just sitting that I don't know what to do with.

Either way, if I wasn't so paranoid. I'd offer to ship this gear to those who could prove they got burned by hammer, if there are any. I've got 10 vials or so of tren just sitting that I don't know what to do with.

I'd consider doing that if I didn't already know more than one person responded badly to this tren lot. I still got bunk arimidex from hammer sitting around I need to pitch as well. It would be nice to be able to send them something but the gear at the end was at best questionable. I don't have any older hammer gear that I know of or I could send out that out in good conscious...

I'd consider doing that if I didn't already know more than one person responded badly to this tren lot. I still got bunk arimidex from hammer sitting around I need to pitch as well. It would be nice to be able to send them something but the gear at the end was at best questionable. I don't have any older hammer gear that I know of or I could send out that out in good conscious...

Let it all go man i found better after some research. Quit hurting thy self brother not worth it trust me..

Cheapthreads out..

Get Shredded!
Sorry so many guys got hit. I took a brief respite from this board. Not surprised to see that he has "gone private." Chalk it up and keep moving forward, all you can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ive been a customer for this guy for 2 years and have never had a problem. A couple of times i got some bad PIP test any a bunk AI but it was replaced immediately and i never waited more than 5 business days to get the packs. Placed over 10 orders. Gotten bloods twice randomly to test the gear just because but the physical results were always there.

Problem is i placed an order last week and hes got my money. Then i read these posts and find out people got fucked. Then he stops responding to my emails. Again, ive never had a problem until now and i placed an order as recent as the end of September that i got quickly like always. Didnt even think to check and make sure he was still up and running. Thought he was a good dude.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ive been a customer for this guy for 2 years and have never had a problem. A couple of times i got some bad PIP test any a bunk AI but it was replaced immediately and i never waited more than 5 business days to get the packs. Placed over 10 orders. Gotten bloods twice randomly to test the gear just because but the physical results were always there.

Problem is i placed an order last week and hes got my money. Then i read these posts and find out people got fucked. Then he stops responding to my emails. Again, ive never had a problem until now and i placed an order as recent as the end of September that i got quickly like always. Didnt even think to check and make sure he was still up and running. Thought he was a good dude.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Your fine :) Hammer is STILL here. When ya go private from heat from LE it takes a bit of time to get settled in. For all you nosy guys we owed over 100 packs. We are down to 36 packs now. What ya think about that? I'm still here and doing the right thing. I never scammed 1 person. Only reason for the absurd TA is because I had to completely relocate etc etc etc. We are private now and doing great. Hope to have these last 36 orders out by the end of next week. Kind of a slow process because I don't trust ANYONE and won't hire help. HD growth. You run that tren I made that special with MCT just for you bro. Don't listen to the haters. They have no idea what their talking about. Anyways I'm still here and still doing the right thing. If you can't respect that then well you agent much of a man. I didn't tuck tail and run I staid the path. These men gave me their money and I respect that. You guys take care

Sorry so many guys got hit. I took a brief respite from this board. Not surprised to see that he has "gone private." Chalk it up and keep moving forward, all you can do.

Sorry but you are a lying scum bag. That's why you got banned.

Let it all go man i found better after some research. Quit hurting thy self brother not worth it trust me..

Cheapthreads out..

Come on now man... I bent over backwards for you. The last run you had with me was good. Hope you're doing well.

Holy jumping Jesus... you still running your mouth about me? God bless your soul lol lol. My advice is to give up the gear seen because if anyone has actually seen what u look like then you have absolutely ZERO credibility. You literally look like you e never touched a weight home boy. For anyone on here to actually read into what you say needs to hang it up as well. Look at em guys lol lol. Here he is.... the methadone man himself lol

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 54
What in the FUCK is going on with those pubes and those 12" arms. Im speechless. I really am.

Sorry no free advertising, thread should be locked.

Hell, I'll pm you some new pics to jerk off too since you like that one so much. That was years before trt and 30lbs lighter so you can bust twice as many nuts to new pics and replace the old one you saved for so long! If I was into guys I'd say that's kind of sweet of you bud....

Sorry but you are a lying scum bag. That's why you got banned.
I didn't get banned dipshit. I quit the board because you are a fucking retard and this board is polluted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back