• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Workout Song You Love, But Wont Admit to...

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats that one song on your workout playlist that you absolutely love to hear while you're working out, but would never tell a damn sole! You look around when it comes on to make sure no one can hear it from your headphones.

Katy perry TGIF
We all have skeletons in the closet

Anything by Meghan Trainor and that's just the start

None... I wear earplugs to block out all noise.. (Yes, Im odd)...

Gwen Stefani Hella Good. I secretly put Gwen on the gyms pandora station because I know the account info. They are constantly deleting it and wondering who the hell is playing Gwen Stefani. Fuck them, she is smokin hot.

wow you guys are all in left field
you all have to send your man cards to prince.
effective immediately!

I use that on the way to the gym to get pumped up, brock lesnars is good too

I have 6min looped version.

I bet you run into the gym and then do the lap around the equipment before finally shoulder pressing your training partner.

Heaviest person I shoulder pressed was 160 lbs.

_____
Update: 10 min, just checked.

Last edited:
wow you guys are all in left field
you all have to send your man cards to prince.
effective immediately!

I do get your point, but I see it as FAR RIGHT. There is no more womanly woman than Gwen. Gwen is even an urban dictionary word as the best looking girl that is impossible to date.
Hope the pic works. Maybe you will see my motivation.

199683.jpg

Last edited:
That theme is great to run to I just need to remind myself not to yell "Finish Him" in the middle of the gym :roflmao:

this one is probably worse ;) But I will do whatever it takes to keep me in a good mood when I must do cardio :winkfinger:
LOL ( I KNOW some of you are old enough to remember how to do it )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BMnz4i2dM8

That theme is great to run to I just need to remind myself not to yell "Finish Him" in the middle of the gym

this one is probably worse ;) But I will do whatever it takes to keep me in a good mood when I must do cardio :winkfinger:

"Finish Him!"
I love it, I would laugh my ass off if someone on the elliptical yelled that out.

Definitely remember the Macarena. The funny thing is my youngest, in kindergarten, came home last month and had his arms out, then put his hands on his shoulders with his arms crossed, then put his hands on his hips and started gyrating his hips around. I was like where the hell did he learn the Macarena. It was funny.

I need to know more, you have some real gems on there.

Redbone - childish gambino
Cha cha - dram
Company - Tinashe

Half of my playlist is shit like that. Don't really care though, I'll hook it up to the gym radio. Gotta switch it up

That theme is great to run to I just need to remind myself not to yell "Finish Him" in the middle of the gym

Lmao., when Mrsrobinson says..."I just need to remind myself not to yell "Finish Him" in the middle of the gym.!! Lol ...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I use that on the way to the gym to get pumped up, brock lesnars is good too

nWo theme is still on mine as is Hogan's Voodoo Chile.

Warriors theme is getting added before next workout. The endorphin rush from just thinking about it is enough to get ready to rip it.

Embarrassing would be

Back