• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleep tracking bracelet

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So TheCumonback kid's post about his Garmin Fenix 3 and fancy sleep tracking app (pic below) got me thinking.
Are there any cheap but reliable sleep / activity tracking bracelets for iPhones (or Android - I am flexible)?

attachment.php

Not an iPhone or Android application but check out resmed sleep tracker at Amazon. Most accurate out there.

Love the name change!
Ive heard the Jawbone was ok.
And how flexible are you? Split? Legs behind your head? Post pics

I had a home sleep study done and I had no idea I was having 16 events per hour where my heart rate shot up and breathing was interrupted. The sleep study proved I had sleep apnea.

Last edited:
I dont remember how many times I woke up during my sleep study but it showed I had sleep apnea as well.

I have used the fitbit that has the sleep cycle on there and found it to be quite accurate for the most part. I had my wife make notes when she thought I would wake up and when I did wake up I made notes as well and it was pretty dang accurate.

You don't have to track your sleep if you sleep all day

Why do you guys track your sleep

I don't track it typically, but wanted to see if the Pharmacom NPP would help with shoulder pain relief while I sleep. My watch tracks it automatically so I wasnt doing anything extra, just had to pull it up on my phone to see the results. Its insane how great that NPP is. Because of my shoulder pain I have had horrible sleep for years and that affected a lot of things...my days were shitty, tired all day, went to bed super early.

Most people need an hour and a half to two hours of deep sleep a night. I was only getting on average 30 minutes a night. The night after my first NPP pin I got 2:25 of deep sleep. 1:34 the second night. And 2:32 last night. So I was using mine to see how the NPP affected my sleep. I slept great. I feel great. No shoulder pain.

I wrote a long review about the NPP in the Basicstero forum if youre bored.

Fitbit Charge 2 is supposed to be a great one. Its $130 I think. They have less expensive models too.

IML Gear Cream!
Nandro is great for the joints I'm not surprised your sleeping better if that was keeping you up

What are the negatives as far as not knowing you have sleep apnea, I'm ignorant and think it's just a fat people thing

Nandro is great for the joints I'm not surprised your sleeping better if that was keeping you up

What are the negatives as far as not knowing you have sleep apnea, I'm ignorant and think it's just a fat people thing
Nah it affects gym bros too, especially enhanced ones.If you were 200lbs but juiced up to 240 then you are overweight.
It will affect the quality of sleep hence in long run overall well being. If you sleep like shit then your whole life is going to shit - brain fog, less energy and mana.

Can't help ya on that one. I dont know anything about it. I snore like a mofo, my wife has to wear earplugs, but dont have SA as far as I know. I think it has something to do with your heart stopping while youre sleeping? Or you quit breathing?

I would not admit to or take a sleep study as I thought it was overblown but I have learned a lot since then.

You should Google sleep apnea and become aware of its hazard to your health. To bottom line it, it will age you and in many cases will eventually kill you.

Nah it affects gym bros too, especially enhanced ones.If you were 200lbs but juiced up to 240 then you are overweight.
It will affect the quality of sleep hence in long run overall well being. If you sleep like shit then your whole life is going to shit - brain fog, less energy and mana.

Ah ok, now that I think about it I think remember seeing a video on YouTube and Gabe moen was using one he's a big mofo

Can't help ya on that one. I dont know anything about it. I snore like a mofo, my wife has to wear earplugs, but dont have SA as far as I know. I think it has something to do with your heart stopping while youre sleeping? Or you quit breathing?

My bitch wont even wear earplugs, she did when we worked different shift patterns but now they hurt her ears (WTF!). She will moan at me all day for snoring though. Then when I don't snore she will wake me up just to if I am not dead (WTF!).

One more thing. I flew round trip probably a dozen times this summer. I met a lot of people that carry on their CPAP machines. I met young, old, fat and thin people that need CPAP therapy.

Size does contribute to sleep apnea but not the only cause .

Skip and rballdan are some big mofos.

Haha nope not at all.. I wish I was. Its a genetic trait that runs in the family (thanks mom)...... I had it when I was 17 years old 5'10" and 145lbs in single digit body fat.

Haha nope not at all.. I wish I was. Its a genetic trait that runs in the family (thanks mom)...... I had it when I was 17 years old 5'10" and 145lbs in single digit body fat.

Try 6-3 and 155 pounds at 18 years old.

My bitch wont even wear earplugs, she did when we worked different shift patterns but now they hurt her ears (WTF!). She will moan at me all day for snoring though. Then when I don't snore she will wake me up just to if I am not dead (WTF!).

hahahahahahahahhahaha, Dannie get a sleep study done.... My guess is you have sleep apnea. They can fit you to a mouth guard that pulls your top teeth back and pushes your lower jaw forward. It is literally impossible to snore while wearing this if fitted correctly to you.

Try 6-3 and 155 pounds at 18 years old.

Skin and bones huh skip?!?!?!?! Man I thought I was skinny. I couldn't do crap to put on weight.. I tried so hard back then too even with nutrionists supplied by the olympic training center. Couldn't eat enough to keep anything on. I was much faster at 145 then I am at 220. lol 185 is actually where I felt my best. 2017 is the year to get back to that spot.

I have a good friend that I grew up with since 1st grade. Man he was always MUCH taller than everyone else., we all envied his height back then., he was same age tho., to this day he eats like a hog., any food no particular diet. He tried training with a paid coach and good diet., all natty. He gave it a good year try after some coaching and gave up., he had actually lost a couple lbs. but he looked bigger and stronger. Bad coaching.?? I dunno. Just last weekend at his Bday party we got the scale out goofing around. He turned 38., 6"6 148lbs. Fully grown.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have a good friend that I grew up with since 1st grade. Man he was always MUCH taller than everyone else., we all envied his height back then., he was same age tho., to this day he eats like a hog., any food no particular diet. He tried training with a paid coach and good diet., all natty. He gave it a good year try after some coaching and gave up., he had actually lost a couple lbs. but he looked bigger and stronger. Bad coaching.?? I dunno. Just last weekend at his Bday party we got the scale out goofing around. He turned 38., 6"6 148lbs. Fully grown.!!

Kool story. Thank you for sharing.

jawbone tracker is good.

i switched to fitbit hr and it is good too. tracks heartrate too.

i bought a moto 360 a month or so ago but the sleep tracking on the smart watch is not as good as the fibit.

Kool story. Thank you for sharing.
Holy shit.!!!! It's a miracle!!! Even though Dannie is being a smartass this is the FIRST time he didn't insult me or downgrade me.!!! This isn't Dannie.!! Can't be., this new Dannie seems pretty funny.!!! P.S. I jist shared that story cuz Skip and Rball actually put on weight., my poor buddy., well you saw his stats. Sorry Dannie., i didnt mean to get the thread going away from topic. Peace brother

I have a Fitbit that does it

My CPAP machine tracks my sleep and texts me reports. I also use my Fitbit and it's very accurate. Apnea is no joke, it can take 10years off of your life. I have almost 60 episodes an hour where my breathing is interrupted.
Comes with the 21" neck.

My CPAP machine tracks my sleep and texts me reports. I also use my Fitbit and it's very accurate. Apnea is no joke, it can take 10years off of your life. I have almost 60 episodes an hour where my breathing is interrupted.
Comes with the 21" neck.

60 episodes?!?!

I thought my 16 was alot. Dude!!!

Back