• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work question

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If im on 300mg/wk test and want to get blood work off of 1g, how long would it take for 1g to be testable if i started to inject at that dose? If that makes sense

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

You want to test your new stable blood levels after adjusting from 300 to 1,000 /wk? I think you're in a similar boat as starting from scratch. The higher doses still have the same decay curves stacking on each other and taking 4 wks to reach their 95%+ of final stable levels but they've got a higher starting ground of course.

You could accelerate the process by waiting just 10 days for instance and seeing if you're at the expected 80% of final levels. Stack the pin schedules at http://steroidcalc.com/ and eyeball it.

I do this all the time with new gear on a new cycle -- getting bloodwork after the first or second pin and seeing if it's roughly as the curve would say.

edit: the "4 wks" ramp up time assumes test-e or -c

Awesome man appreciate the info!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Back