• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How Far Can You Shoot Your...

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
load while taking Clomid???

Ever aimed for the back and shot the ceiling or wall?
Shoot yourself in the face? Beard?
I can tell ya, beard is not fun.

My girl usually catches it

I've hit myself on the chin before. I don't aim that way anymore.

I've hit myself in the chin too, it's always good for a laugh. I've also way over shot her ass/stomach and hit face or hair. The hair is pretty entertaining because it's hell to get it out

Never taken clomid but I've hit the face many times without trying

Tf is wrong with you????

hahaha...I wondered that myself after I clicked Submit. Cant undo it now (i tried)! I have some weird shit going on in this head. No lie tho, Clomid loads are insane!!!

hahaha...I wondered that myself after I clicked Submit. Cant undo it now (i tried)! I have some weird shit going on in this head. No lie tho, Clomid loads are insane!!!

Apparently you're not the only one lol....
Guys giving themselves facials man smdh

IML Gear Cream!
Apparently you're not the only one lol....
Guys giving themselves facials man smdh
Bahahaha! Never looked at it that way. In my defense, its my wife getting me off. And I am not very fond of shooting myself in the face.

It's mine. I don't really care. I don't do it on purpose.

Wtf is wrong with some dudes !!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

mine just dribbles down like lava from a volcano...but in higher density....

Hey BabyOx,can relate my girls a catcher! Gotta love her.

Hey shit happens when you don't pull out in time lol. Not like it was intentional

Has anyone taken clomid while cruising or blasting just to shoot a monster load? It would be a hilarious suprise to paint my wife's face like a super soaker.

Has anyone taken clomid while cruising or blasting just to shoot a monster load? It would be a hilarious suprise to paint my wife's face like a super soaker.
I vote you try it out and post a video!

I heard Peter North used Clomid for his monster loads. He painted many a face!

My ex was giving me a handy on her moms couch and I hit her and myself right in the eye. That burns like crazy! Way more painful than you would think.

Back