• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP and Test E with labs

46and2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The lab results posted were drawn the EOW 7 of cycle. I've been running Pharma Nan P100 and Pharma Test E300. Ordering and delivery...no issues.. I started with 100 NPP and 210 TE every third day. I have also been running 250mcg HCG 2x/wk. In week five I switched to 100NPP EOD and 300TE 2x/wk. Added 12.5 exemestane in week 4. Prob should have started sooner or had caber on hand due to minor gyno. Since starting the exemestane it has been controlled. I began cycle at 229 and currently 252 and have about 3 more weeks to finish. Absolutely no complaints...ordering process, payment options, service, delivery, product quality.

Attachments

• Lab results2_Page_1.jpg
    Lab results2_Page_1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Lab results2_Page_2.jpg
    Lab results2_Page_2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:
NPP is great. Its fast acting. I experienced weight gain (water) and great pumps almost instantly. Minimal sides on above dosages. I would def have caber or an AI on hand. I saw your pics of early Christmas. Quite a collection. You'll enjoy it.

Sweet! Good to hear! I am looking forward to what it can do. I will be running it around 500mg. I always ran Deca anywhere from 400-600mg so figured 500 was a nice place to start.

Was your exemestane pharmacom brand as well?

Good reviews. Big up to PharmaCom. I am looking forward to have the Labs from our clients too.

So 600mg/wk = 2607 If I read that correctly?

I'm glad the goods are working brother

Try posting in the lab testing section hopefully some will respond on how those numbers look. I'm interested as well!

Back