• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No politics/food

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rib eye, and fillet, with mushroom, garlic, thyme, rosemary, Dijon, and cream. Good food and wine makes everyone happy. Mis in place, in place.
969da065d6f9d1302127c46492ce4647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rib eye, and fillet, with mushroom, garlic, thyme, rosemary, Dijon, and cream. Good food and wine makes everyone happy. Mis in place, in place.
969da065d6f9d1302127c46492ce4647.jpg

Finished.
fdf8c422d446a6769229834d47fb115f.jpg

I don't like anything on my steak. Except what I used to season it with

I usually marinade 24hrs with Worcestershire/a1/spices. Then brush the marinade on as I grill. I don't use anything after grilling is done. Some say the use of the a1 in the marinade is the devil...to Hell I go then cause phuck em I still murder it!

The ONLY thing that goes on a steak is sea salt. Maybe garlic salt.

I'll still eat that steak

Lea and perrins Worcester sauce, blackened seasoning and more black pepper on my steak, and A1 on it after its cooked medium

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I dig men, I get it. I usually use my homemade spice rub. The wife wanted a brandy, Dijon, cream sauce with chanterelle mushrooms.

Lea and perrins Worcester sauce, blackened seasoning and more black pepper on my steak, and A1 on it after its cooked medium

Props to you sir, I can't stomach burnt steak

I dig men, I get it. I usually use my homemade spice rub. The wife wanted a brandy, Dijon, cream sauce with chanterelle mushrooms.

was that a typo 0_o

lol burnt steak is a waste, my MIL asks for her shit burnt, literally

Charles Barkley. When you think it's well done, cook it another 10 minutes.

As far as I'm concerned once the red is gone it might as well go in the trash

Funny cuz my kids like some blood in their steak too, and although I like blood in it now, I didnt eat it that way as a kid

Get Shredded!
Funny cuz my kids like some blood in their steak too, and although I like blood in it now, I didnt eat it that way as a kid

Sounds like you're raising them right

Ponyboy is a chef guys... a real one. You can bet whatever he makes will be fantastic. Damn now Im hungry!

Ponyboy is a chef guys... a real one. You can bet whatever he makes will be fantastic. Damn now Im hungry!

Thanks Oldschool. Although I am a front of the house beverage manager, I have learned a great amount about cooking from all the chefs I have worked with. The guys are right though, keep it simple stupid. Remember the 90's when chef's were covering kin salmon with Beurre Blanc sauce. A travesty.

Happy wife = happy life.

My buddy literally would not have his steak on the grill more than 2-3 minutes per side.

On a high temp grill that's about right followed by a ten minute rest.

Back